Stop Ruining My Board

Maxman

Besides not adhering to JN's site rules (the thread on Jets/NFL Talk) what else would fall under this thread title?

I know, it's sooo confusing, ain't it? They keeping touting "Common Sense", as if it were that simple. I mean, common sense is very subjective.

Oh well, I think I'll check out Amazon today, look for some sort of internet posting for dummies manual. If I find one, and I find it to be helpful, I'll pass it on, if you're interested. ;)

I know, it's sooo confusing, ain't it? They keeping touting "Common Sense", as if it were that simple. I mean, common sense is very subjective.

Oh well, I think I'll check out Amazon today, look for some sort of internet posting for dummies manual. If I find one, and I find it to be helpful, I'll pass it on, if you're interested. ;)

LJ

The author name is Faba on that book- looking to collect all the royalties.

Great point here.

Common sense means different things to different people. Like humor, raunchy content, fine art, good music and video taping :lol: Thats why rules need to be spelled out.

I know people that are brilliant,but dont have an ounce of common sense.

You have common sense.;)

When Max answers my question I wont need it, but you better hang on to that manual in case you have TML.

Great point here.

Common sense means different things to different people. Like humor, raunchy content, fine art, good music and video taping :lol: Thats why rules need to be spelled out.

:lol:

I know people that are brilliant,but dont have an ounce of common sense.

You have common sense.;)

Wait, did you just call me a dumbass? ;)

When Max answers my question I wont need it, but you better hang on to that manual in case you have TML.

What the heck is TML? It's not a dyslexic PMS is it?

Archived