Stop Ruining My Board

Maxman

what're you getting at? :bag:

I seen this maneuver done like 9 months ago on another board. Turns out that it ruined two boards in one shot as well.

I'm convinced with the right detonation locations, I can ruin the whole internets

I've been ruining your board since you started it. Changing the rules on me now is just not fair.

We need to go back to the future. I think it's time for retired legendary lawman Bob the Jets Fan

I seen this maneuver done like 9 months ago on another board. Turns out that it ruined two boards in one shot as well.

I'm convinced with the right detonation locations, I can ruin the whole internets

Are you the one they spoke in the prophecy?? The only reason I joined this board was to see it come to fruition. The one who will bring us the destruction of the interwebz and free us of this pitiful state.

Shuddup ;) how's your lawn doing? lol..every time I converse with you I think about that. :)

I've moved onto a different lawn, a better one. The old one just wasn't working out.

Thanks for asking though..

I've moved onto a different lawn, a better one. The old one just wasn't working out.

Thanks for asking though..

I know you moved. so I'm assuming my pointers have helped you with the new one? :D

Are you the one they spoke in the prophecy?? The only reason I joined this board was to see it come to fruition. The one who will bring us the destruction of the interwebz and free us of this pitiful state.

I am merely a prophet looking to aid a dooshbag in the fulfilment of his destiny

I know you moved. so I'm assuming my pointers have helped you with the new one? :D

Unfortunately no, the old problems aren't problems at the new place.

I have a new problem though. moles.

If you come over you can keep what you kill.

I have a new problem though. moles.

If you come over you can keep what you kill.

The only way to get rid of those bastids is traps. Dont spray stuff all over the lawn killing their food (grubs) because they will dig more lawn up trying to find live grubs.

If you are currently ruining my board, stop it. If you have future plans on ruining my board, stop it.

Thank you for helping me save this board.

Besides not adhering to JN's site rules (the thread on Jets/NFL Talk) what else would fall under this thread title?

Archived