I see Kookoo73isGad got another thread locked

Jet Moses

I just checked through the last three pages of threads that Klecko started. I don't see any locked threads. I am assuming this is about the Gates thread and that one was locked because it was political. I scanned the posts and locked it because of the topic. I may have missed something but it seemed like the conversation was actually civil. Just not a topic we want here.

But calling out another poster like this in a thread JetMo? C'mon man, that is weak. I am assuming that you have a beef with him from something on the other political board. If so, that stuff spilling over here just validates the no politics rule.

It is sad that it is that way though. It shouldn't have to be that way. I can actually talk politics with people in a civil fashion. That seems to be impossible for a lot of other people though.

I just checked through the last three pages of threads that Klecko started. I don't see any locked threads. I am assuming this is about the Gates thread and that one was locked because it was political. I scanned the posts and locked it because of the topic. I may have missed something but it seemed like the conversation was actually civil. Just not a topic we want here.

But calling out another poster like this in a thread JetMo? C'mon man, that is weak. I am assuming that you have a beef with him from something on the other political board. If so, that stuff spilling over here just validates the no politics rule.

It is sad that it is that way though. It shouldn't have to be that way. I can actually talk politics with people in a civil fashion. That seems to be impossible for a lot of other people though.

So you say. ;)

Yeah, me too ... when they have the same beliefs. It is just when I come across the other ones ... :P

Archived