Lets go Tigers.....

JonEJet

THE EFFING TIGERS CAN JUST NOT WIN ON THE ROAD.

God I'm so sick of watching them choke on the road. Jax has been lights out this year....then he throws 65 pitches in 2 innings last night.

I just don't get it.

It probably had something to do with JonE starting a thread about it.

Youk and Porcello just got into a brawl. Porcello hit Youkilis in the back, Youk charged the mound and threw his helmet at Porcello then tackled him. Both were ejected.

Dude thought he was being thrown at in a one run game?

The score was 3-0 Tigers and Youk was leading off the inning after the guy almost hit Victor Martinez in the first! And Youk got hit last night!

I think it might be the spark the Sox need.

My bad...I looked at the score after hearing about the brawl and seeing it was 4-3.

Porcello was the one running away. He then just took Youk's momentum and used it against him.

He never turned around. He brought him in to him and swung him onto the ground. The guy has a MMA future. :razz:

Seriously though, the likihood of Porcello purposely throwing at him in a 1 run game is ridiculous. Tigers players have been getting beaned routinely as of late, if anyone should have charged the mound, they should have.

He never turned around. He brought him in to him and swung him onto the ground. The guy has a MMA future. :razz:

Seriously though, the likihood of Porcello purposely throwing at him in a 1 run game is ridiculous. Tigers players have been getting beaned routinely as of late, if anyone should have charged the mound, they should have.

I don't know. I mean the score was 3-0 Tigers. Youk lead off the inning and he got hit square between the numbers on the first pitch. Seemed pretty intentional.

It's backfiring though. Lowell replace Youk and he's hit two dingers.

I don't know. I mean the score was 3-0 Tigers. Youk lead off the inning and he got hit square between the numbers on the first pitch. Seemed pretty intentional.

It's backfiring though. Lowell replace Youk and he's hit two dingers.

The Tigers couldn't hit water if they fell out of a boat. They couldn't win on the road if the home team didn't even show up. I just don't get this team.

The Sawx got a gift from the gods

Gettting Porcello out of the game was well worth it by losing a badly slumping Youk

Oh, and Porcello f-ed him up

Come on JonE. A little research please. Youk has hit .400 in August, pal and .349 since the break. Slumping? Hardly.

And Porcello did not F him up unless you're talking about the intentional hit by pitch.

Come on JonE. A little research please. Youk has hit .400 in August, pal and .349 since the break. Slumping? Hardly.

And Porcello did not F him up unless you're talking about the intentional hit by pitch.

Jon NEVER let's facts stand in the way of his hatred for the Red Sox. :biggrin:

Archived