Bills or Dolphins?

Blackout

Chad Pennington > Trent Edwards.

Not with Terrell Owens and Lee Evans to throw to.

The Dolphins schedule isn't a cakewalk anymore. And we know what happens to Chad when he goes up against a legitimate NFL defense.

We may not win 7 games this year, but I've two Ws penciled in over the Phags.

Miami also had NO INJURIES whatsoever last year.

2008 was a fluke.

Miami will still be better than the Bills.

Record wise, they very well could be even at 7-9 a piece, but Miami will be the better team.

Yes, Miami will be better.

BETTER AT BEING A BAD FOOTBALL TEAM.

HAHAHAHAHA! LAMAYO!

I said they very well could have the same record, that happens a lot, but I doubt it. Miami is looking at 7-9 W's while Buffalo is looking at 5-7. The question was who is the tougher opponent, and Miami will be that tougher opponent by far.

P.S. Miami also has a harder schedule, so you have to factor that one in as well.

T.O. makes a huge difference for the Bills. I think Edwards, while not anything more than a below average QB, is consistent at the least. You can count on about 220 yds, 2 TD's and a pick most games.

Pennington has games where he simply implodes, and now he has to go up against a 1st-place schedule.

1. New England

2. JETS

3. Buffalo

4. Miami

Book it.

T.O. makes a huge difference for the Bills. I think Edwards, while not anything more than a below average QB, is consistent at the least. You can count on about 220 yds, 2 TD's and a pick most games.

Pennington has games where he simply implodes, and now he has to go up against a 1st-place schedule.

1. New England

2. JETS

3. Buffalo

4. Miami

Book it.

that comes to 3500 yds...32 td 16 int. you call that a below average qb?

Both the Bills and Dolphins can get bent, im sick of hearing the Phins fans talk of them going to the SB, and im sick of Bills fans stating that Trent and TO are going to break records this year, how will Trent throw from his back?

that's a joke.........i can't wait till the seaon is half-way over and the phags fans are crying abotu how bad their team is again

that's a joke.........i can't wait till the seaon is half-way over and the phags fans are crying abotu how bad their team is again

Yes, we cried all the way to a Division Title last year. We could have won the Super Bowl last year and you queers would still be saying it was a fluke. Yes we had an easy schedule, but it was nearly identical to the other AFC East teams save for two games.

As to the question at hand, TO couldn't even make that much of an impact in Dallas. What makes anyone think the Bills (with a horrible O-Line as 124 pointed out) will be that much better?

Archived