JN Mafia Thread: Superheroes Unite!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EY you were my main focus all along. You did exactly what I expected you would do.

And for the Retard Villian who just attacked me NICE TRY :box:

So you were attcked?

And even if you are innocent, why would a villian attack you seeing as how you are by far the closest to being lynched..

I'm thinking a hero, maybe Wolverine, tried to put you out of your misery, but you have some ability to protect yourself from kills..

Did you guys just hear that? Oh no wonder. One of you just got gored and mauled pretty bad but it appears you are okay for now. Though i doubt you can survive another one of those. Carry on.

JVOR, is the person who was just attacked aware that they were just attacked?

No idea what that was. Could be a hero trying to take out a villain and failing because it was a townie. Could be Smash trying something to take attention away from himself.

It says that he won't survive another.. I'm thinking it's a 1 time Bullet Proof like a bunch of people had in another game we played here..

So you were attcked?

And even if you are innocent, why would a villian attack you seeing as how you are by far the closest to being lynched..

I'm thinking a hero, maybe Wolverine, tried to put you out of your misery, but you have some ability to protect yourself from kills..

This makes the most sense.

Suffice to say it wasn't me. You know patience is not one of my virtues, and if I could have, would have attacked him a long time ago.

Very, very interesting though.

It says that he won't survive another.. I'm thinking it's a 1 time Bullet Proof like a bunch of people had in another game we played here..

If that is so, Arsis is sure it is Smash trying to take someone out before he goes down.

Vote: Smash.

Arsis is sorry but he has had enough of the strawmen, ad hominem attacks and name called from smashmouth. You've done nothing but spout wild theories and accusations and pass them off as fact or proof. You decried going after people viciously without a strong case and then do it for doggin and ey. Now, you're trying to claim you're just trying to get a feel for how the game works? If you are someone from the town(Which you're not) your brash play and lack of ability to make a coherent and convincing point is really bringing us down.

Wild theories ? I came up with 1 theory and one I was just agreeing with.

Most of my posts have been defending myself aganist false accusations if you go back and read you will eventually understand that.

Ive had to go back and re post previous posts for Several people 9most likely scum messing with my head) Im not doing that anymore and Im really sorry that heros on my team wont take the time to do a little leg work

Im sorry for actully trying to play the game and if you are so dissapointed in me then Simply vote me to be lynched.

I really hate to sound like an ******* but I dont think people have payed very good attention to the game. That may sound arrogant but honestly I could give a shat less becuase its the truth.

Its gets very frustrating when you have to repeat yourself over and over and over when people ask you the same god damn questions youve already discussed or posted VERY FRUSTRATING.

If that is so, Arsis is sure it is Smash trying to take someone out before he goes down.

Vote: Smash.

Thats a good angle actually.. hmmm.... need to read up on Sabretooth

Sabretooth is a villian and Wolverine is a hero. Neither of them really "gore" anyone.

look a little closer at a couple of posts..

Was Sabertooth the enemy of the Fantastic 4 when you read the page Chan ?

seems xmen related, but also was on a spiderman cover. Not sure how that relates to Fantastic four however, as I really don't know anything about comic books..

Q: I just went to the wiki page, it says Sabretooth is a super villian. Is he super enough to be included in a game with maybe only 5 villians?

Super is not really releveant I think...

Supervillian and Villian are synonymous as are Hero and Superhero.

I think the difference is super = supernatural... so technically we'd all be super hereos and super villains...

I'm with you for the most part. While his style leaves something to be desired I am getting a pro town vibe from him. Just because he isn't doing well under pressure doesn't mean he's scum.

I think we all have to remember this case is being spearheaded by the same 2 bubbleheads that roasted our Superdoc. Why there words are being given so much weight is beyond me.

I have to be honest, I suck big fat donkey schlong when it come to this game. I do not really see the case on Smash. Some of the stuff he said is somewhat shady but damn Ive seen worse. Doggins point about investigating him seem to be the best thing I read today. But lets just kill him instead.

Sometimes the Lobsters in the tank at my favorite seafood joint seem to have a better chance than some players once the egotistical mafia witch hunt crew gets a run at them.

Call me fat, but Im not feeling good about this. Either that or I should have stopped at six Chipotle Burrito's today.

Super is not really releveant I think...

Supervillian and Villian are synonymous as are Hero and Superhero.

I think the difference is super = supernatural... so technically we'd all be super hereos and super villains...

Well I mean, is he big enough to be included in the game, and not some obscure schmuk of a villian..

Wild theories ? I came up with 1 theory and one I was just agreeing with.

Most of my posts have been defending myself aganist false accusations if you go back and read you will eventually understand that.

Ive had to go back and re post previous posts for Several people 9most likely scum messing with my head) Im not doing that anymore and Im really sorry that heros on my team wont take the time to do a little leg work

Im sorry for actully trying to play the game and if you are so dissapointed in me then Simply vote me to be lynched.

I really hate to sound like an ******* but I dont think people have payed very good attention to the game. That may sound arrogant but honestly I could give a shat less becuase its the truth.

Its gets very frustrating when you have to repeat yourself over and over and over when people ask you the same god damn questions youve already discussed or posted VERY FRUSTRATING.

Proof read and edit and your points might get across better. TBH, Arsis has no idea what you're trying to say half the times. You're syntax leaves a lot to be desired.

why does that sound silly just Curious ?

Because 15 > 5.

Sure, a few may share the same, but there aren't 5 groups 3 heros (that equals 15 if you need a math lesson) that share the same villian.

If Batman is in this game, no one else shares the Joker.

If Spiderman is in this game, no one else shares the Green Goblin.

I think a vigilante just took a shot, honestly.

I don't think Smash is scum; he's playing the way he always plays - wildly and way, way too sure of himself. But I will vote: Smash because we need to move past this already.

Does all of this not look too damn familar to all of you heros out there ?

EY you were my main focus all along. You did exactly what I expected you would do.

And for the Retard Villian who just attacked me NICE TRY :box:

Ok, explain this one for me. While that post from JVOR obviously was a failed attack, once again you seem to have info that the rest of us don't. It didn't say anything about you in the post. Were you specifically told that you were the one attacked?

The numbers don't add up? That would make 3 superheroes for each villain.

So is there some superhero/mafia rule stating there must be a Villian attached to each hero ? thats why Im asking .

What Im trying to say is so what the numbers dont add up.

Ok, explain this one for me. While that post from JVOR obviously was a failed attack, once again you seem to have info that the rest of us don't. It didn't say anything about you in the post. Were you specifically told that you were the one attacked?

No Bleedin I just assumed it/

Archived