JN Mafia Thread: Superheroes Unite!

We're in fine shape. We know who the fantastic 4 is, and now have a decent idea who a couple of members are...

We haven't taken anyone down, but the noose is tightening.

I'll save the snide remark until we have further clarification on what Smash was... if we get any.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't get a chance to answer this but unless Smash had said something I found scummy I would not have voted for him.

btw it's funny how yesterday you were saying dealing with the Smash issue wasn't enough of a reason to vote for him but today you voted for him saying it had to be resolved.

Loud, arrogant and obnoxious guys like Smash and SMC are great for the mafia to hide behind. They can sit back and let these guys take all of the attention with their bluster and noise. They keep talking about how poorly the town is playing when they are the worst of it. Hogging the spotlight and drawing all the attention so no one else can be put on the spot/evaluated is a great way to play.

I'll save the snide remark until we have further clarification on what Smash was... if we get any.

If you dont know what I was why was ai mod killed ?? It should be evident from something I posted . No ?

I did not revel

I did not tell my power

I did not say who my character was

Klecko and EY asked me a question based on a question I asked Chan and I get mod killed ?? Sorry but i dont get it;

Loud, arrogant and obnoxious guys like Smash and SMC are great for the mafia to hide behind. They can sit back and let these guys take all of the attention with their bluster and noise. They keep talking about how poorly the town is playing when they are the worst of it. Hogging the spotlight and drawing all the attention so no one else can be put on the spot/evaluated is a great way to play.

Smash has been loud, arrogant, and obnoxious since he was in a diaper. That in and of itself isn't enough reason to be voted off.

I've been accused of all of the above as an innocent way more often than when I was mafia.

This.

If you dont know what I was why was ai mod killed ?? It should be evident from something I posted . No ?

I did not revel

I did not tell my power

Klecko and EY asked me a question based on a question I asked Chan and I get mod killed ?? Sorry but i dont get it;

I don't get it either smash....

I did not revel

I did not tell my power

Shhh... and lets wait for the death scene.

Arsis no offense but you were asking me questions that had already been discussed and posted it was getting quite annoying. I dont like to have to spoon feed people posts who are to lazy to go back and read the thread. Thats why i got arrogant and annoyed OK

The game cant move forward when your constantly asked to repeat yourself over and over. yes my grammar leaves something to be desired but when i have to constantly post because people do not pay attention I tend to make mistakes

Arsis no offense but you were asking me questions that had already been discussed and posted it was getting quite annoying. I dont like to have to spoon feed people posts who are to lazy to go back and read the thread. Thats why i got arrogant and annoyed OK

The game cant move forward when your constantly asked to repeat yourself over and over. yes my grammar leaves something to be desired but when i have to constantly post because people do not pay attention I tend to make mistakes

It's not arsis's fault you're half literate and can not form a proper sentence. Arsis understands relaxed grammar on a message board but ****ing up the subject and predicate of a sentence is 1st grade stuff.

I didn't get a chance to answer this but unless Smash had said something I found scummy I would not have voted for him.

btw it's funny how yesterday you were saying dealing with the Smash issue wasn't enough of a reason to vote for him but today you voted for him saying it had to be resolved.

I said that roughly 200+ posts of "all smashmouth all the time" ago. At this point, we're still up 12-5, and Smash's distraction was preventing us from doing very much to identify any of those 5.

It's not arsis's fault you're half literate and can not form a proper sentence. Arsis understands relaxed grammar on a message board but ****ing up the subject and predicate of a sentence is 1st grade stuff.

So whats the excuse for being a dick ?

I said that roughly 200+ posts of "all smashmouth all the time" ago. At this point, we're still up 12-5, and Smash's distraction was preventing us from doing very much to identify any of those 5.

Why are you so certain of the 12-5 # when there hasn't been a death scene? Did I miss the post where JVOR confirmed him as an innocent?

He wouldn't have been modkilled if he wasn't a member of the Fantastic 4.

While that's most likely true, often times a mod will balance the game by not allowing either side to claim, fake or not. For instance, in the double blind, the scum weren't allowed to claim cop or they'd be modkilled..

I comfortable assuming he was innocent, but it's no guarentee..

He wouldn't have been modkilled if he wasn't a member of the Fantastic 4.

The only people who said i was a mamber of the fantastic four were you and Klecko based on a question I asked Chan . I never revealed anything. This does not make sense .

Why are you so certain of the 12-5 # when there hasn't been a death scene? Did I miss the post where JVOR confirmed him as an innocent?

Smash was modkilled, and didn't do anything I can think of that would get a villain modkilled. I'm guessing he's a fantastic four member and said too much. I hope I'm wrong, but I doubt it.

While that's most likely true, often times a mod will balance the game by not allowing either side to claim, fake or not. For instance, in the double blind, the scum weren't allowed to claim cop or they'd be modkilled..

I comfortable assuming he was innocent, but it's no guarentee..

fair enough.

The only people who said i was a mamber of the fantastic four were you and Klecko based on a question I asked Chan . I never revealed anything. This does not make sense .

You went against the spirit of the rules. You're supposed to be able to get yourself out of trouble without alluding to which hero you are.

You went against the spirit of the rules. You're supposed to be able to get yourself out of trouble without alluding to which hero you are.

I agree, but I think you and Klecko asking is what got me Mod killed , More so than my actions.. I just asked a question

I was expecting another pretty slow day, wow. This is a mess. I agree with everyone that Smashmouth wouldn't have been modkilled if he wasn't telling the truth.

So what have we learned from these two practice runs. When facing heat, here's what you shouldn't do if you're a hero wanting to HELP the town:

1. Refuse to tell us anything about your powers and how valuable you might be to our side. Spitefully laugh about our downfall.

2. Give us one of the world's easiest riddles: "I think I was attacked. Would the attacker be targeting someone from the Fantastic Four?" Get yourself modkilled.

I understand getting frustrated if you feel wrongfully accused, but this is another situation where describing what you can do would have been a much more productive first step. A huge element of the game is that townies will inevitably be accused of being scum. How well we handle that pressure is a big factor in how successful we are at ultimately finding scum.

I never suggested klecko . I asked a simple question

It wasn't one post you made, it was two. First you said you got attacked, then you asked if Sabretooth was an enemy of the Fantastic 4, out of the blue. Put the two together, and it's an obvious reveal.

Ok...

Iron Man was the leader of the Avengers, which includes The Hulk and Thor.

1. Superman

2. Iron Man

3. The Hulk

4. Thor

That leaves 11 Hero Spots...

The following are obvious:

5. Batman

6. Spiderman

7. Wolverine

8. Captain America

Borderline:

9. Cyclops

10. The Flash

11. Aquaman

12. Daredevil

13. Wonderwoman

14. The Green Lantern

Fantastic 4:

15. Thing

16. Mr. Incredible

17. The Invisible Woman (This could explain the no-show vote)

18. Thing

So, it is possible the Fantastic 4 exists, but I'm

I think Captain America is the leader of the Avengers. Spiderman and Wolverine have also been part of the team from time to time.

Slats if you give Superman 2 protects its impossible to NK him since he will priotect himself and another player every single night. The only option the Villans had to kill Superman was on a lynch.

Out of 15 players its not weird to you they somehow just happened to jump all over Superman ? namely EY while doggin voted in the perfect spot at number 8.

Remember, while they had the info, they still had to convince alot of Heros to vote aganist SMC which on the first vote of the game would not be easy hence the totally bogus stupid arguement aganist SMC that alot of people just brushed off as the first vote , no big deal. perfect timeing IMHO.

All that being Said Imnot 100 % sure of Doggin as I am EY while I feel Doggin is a strong possibility due to some vote flopping from crusher to SMC I had to feel out EY and sure enough EY made mention of looking at Doggin which was all a bul**** smoke screen the same smoke and mirrors game you accuse me of.

Unvote Doggin

Vote EY < - if there is a lex Luthor in this game heres your man.

Perhaps that first line is our answer on why SMC needed one less vote? Since he could protect himself and not be NK'ed his character was easier to lynch???

(sorry guys, trying to catch up. I'm obviously a few pages behind)

Smashmouth has been modkilled. Objectively, i would like suggestions on how much should be revealed and whether this should count as a lynch. Smash, this is nothing personal, but i feel a line has been crossed. I tried to withhold modkill do to unbalancing the game. Revealing who you are is not allowed. Saying your name rhymes with uperman or you are part of the holy brigade or you like spiders alludes to character names which is illegal. Revealing powers is allowed.

1) the person who got hit does not know if they got hit.

Damn...I for one would like it treated as a lynch. He already has what 5 votes on him and I would've been #6 as soon as you told us that last little tidbit. Stating 2 assumptions as fact, as though you have more info than everyone else is enough for me to place a non hammer vote.

Damn...I for one would like it treated as a lynch. He already has what 5 votes on him and I would've been #6 as soon as you told us that last little tidbit. Stating 2 assumptions as fact, as though you have more info than everyone else is enough for me to place a non hammer vote.

That was just a really strange move claiming that he got attacked if he had no idea if he did or not. Especially for a townie. And claiming it was a villain on top of that? No way a villain wastes something like that on a guy half way to being lynched.

Shutout I didnt mean to state as fact. How can anything be fact at this point ?

I did not revel

I did not tell my power

Maybe you got mod-killed for being a mongoloid. You and SMC should start a club. You could wear matching hockey helmets.

Sharrow, it said that Iron Man was, in the death scene, or at least the founder.

1. Superman

2. Iron Man

3. The Hulk

4. Thor

5. Thing

6. Mr. Incredible

7. The Invisible Woman (This could explain the no-show vote)

8. Human Torch

That leaves 7 Hero Spots...

The following are obvious:

9. Batman

10. Spiderman

11. Wolverine

12. Captain America

Borderline:

13. Cyclops

14. The Flash

15. Aquaman

16. Daredevil

17. Wonderwoman

18. The Green Lantern

Now, the big question is whether Smash knew who the other members were.

If he did, then clearly the other members are no one he put an FOS on:

1. EY

2. Doggin

3. CTM

4. Crusher

5. Sharrow

6. Pac

The Fantastic Four would also not include those who voted for him (or 'said they would have'):

1. EY

2. Doggin

3. Arsis

4. Sharrow

5. Klecko

6. Dan X

7. CTM

If we can figure out who the fantastic 4 are, we can put a huge stranglehold on the scum.

Archived