Anyone see Cindy's LOGO?

afosomf

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nah... i could never enjoy a championship by a hated rival and a team I dont care about.

Im not a bandwagon jumper. When one of my teams finally win it, it will be extra sweet.

I know, I am half way there with you.

I'm still waiting to see one from the Jets and the Knicks.

My memories are fading on the Rangers and Yankees already too. :P

Some Jet fans obsession with the Pats is ****ing sad. I could give a **** less when the Pats or any of their players do except the days they are playing against us. Get over the fact they've won a hell of a lot more games and SBs then we have lately and worry about the Jets.

No.

That would be like me not caring about the Red Sox any more. You can't just stop pure hatred on a dime. That's what it is like for me anyway with the Boston teams. Maybe it's cuz you live in Fla. :D

What kind of arrogant, selfish ****sucker of a football needs his own personal logo?

Doesnt LeBron james have his own personal logo? Do you call him names?

I dont see the big deal, you guys are acting like Brady isn't a superstar.

Some of you are downright pathetic when it comes to the criticism of the PATS & their players. "ooh Tom brady is a fag", "ooh beli this and belly ache that" :rolleyes:

Some of you are downright pathetic when it comes to the criticism of the PATS & their players. "ooh Tom brady is a fag", "ooh beli this and belly ache that" :rolleyes:

LeBron is a front running baby if you ask me.:box:

Gosh, what a bunch of envious haters you all are. Living is sin-city (Boston:rolleyes:) I see what many of you do not. He's huge in the One Org, Best Buddies (special needs kids) and Krafts own Charitable Endeavors. Just a few months ago he purchased 1,000 laptops for a school in Boston. His wife is big into saving the planet or some such nonsense. But you are right...they are rich. Wouldn't call him greedy though....I mean this dude has restructured his contract a few times - to FAVOR THE TEAM. Then again, he is in a position to be able to do so. :D But you are right - he must be making a bundle on TB.....just like Max and JN. :rolleyes:

Holy freakin stalkers....Do you watch Tom go pee also?

He has his own shoe line. Every NBA guy has his own logo.

I actually read the newspaper everyday. You should try it. ;) Wait! You live in Alabama, right? Nevermind.

I wouldn't call reading the far side actually reading the paper. I also live in a city with the highest PHDs per capita. But that doesn't mean crap, cause I'm not from Alabama.

Michael Jordon

Hey, if Brady can sell stuff with his own logo, why not? Might as well make hay while the sun is shining.

Ummm NBA is a different Ballgame

they have to market the stars as the NBA is in trouble

NFL has no such issues and i do not think there is 1 football player

to go this Logo route..football is a pure team sport..

TB and Giselle are worth Millions ..they make over $25M per year

i do not begrudge him making a buck....endorse all you want.. To go this

route is nonsense and calling more attention...

Garb i know some of it probably goes to charity...i am willing to bet you

give more to charity as a % of your income than Cindy and i bet it hurts

you more financially than it does him.

Archived