***The OFFICIAL Jets vs. Eagles Discussion Thread***

InstantClassic

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who said that?

Considering that's his only ever sack and I can't see anything in this thread.

it's been all over the board, not this thread, he isn't "nasty".

if he had dreads and tats and talked a lot he'd be more popular

he's clean cut and quiet, so he gets the heat

I think Allison has to make the team and stick as a kick returner and developmental WR. Leon should get phased out there, he's too important to the offense, and Allison is by far the next best option. Between his value there and his potential to actually turn into a decent threat at WR (though it's obviously unlikely he actually reaches that potential), I think he has to stick.

If not though we may still end up keeping 6 WR's, anybody think this kid Brandon Gibson for the Eagles could be worth a look? I liked him in the draft this year and he looks pretty solid, might not be a bad option and he's probably not going to make the team...I'm in Philly cuz I go to school down here so I've got the Eagles broadcast on and their announcers can't stop raving about him.

Erm, he gets heat from me because he ****ing sucks.

that's cool, I just have to laugh at the posters who critique his non-celebrations

that's my only point

next time someone gets on him for not jumping around like an ass, just remember Joe klecko never acted like an ass after a sack either

I think Allison has to make the team and stick as a kick returner and developmental WR. Leon should get phased out there, he's too important to the offense, and Allison is by far the next best option. Between his value there and his potential to actually turn into a decent threat at WR (though it's obviously unlikely he actually reaches that potential), I think he has to stick.

If not though we may still end up keeping 6 WR's, anybody think this kid Brandon Gibson for the Eagles could be worth a look? I liked him in the draft this year and he looks pretty solid, might not be a bad option and he's probably not going to make the team...I'm in Philly cuz I go to school down here so I've got the Eagles broadcast on and their announcers can't stop raving about him.

Amendola looks pretty decent too. Think Gibson's a better fit cuz we need more outside help and Amendola is a pure slot, but if Stuckey is going to end up playing outside some Amendola could be a great pickup. Nice after the catch and good hands. Could be looking at a Welker-esque slot guy.

Archived