Arent you glad Sanchez isnt 'learning' by holding a clipboard?

SouthernJet

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and in other news...

Penningtons 2 best plays were a pass caught by the receivers a$$ and a trick play. Not that I care bwahahahahah

Favre was only good for 110, but at least he played well... when he wasn't put on his butt. NO WAY he makes it through the season if he keeps getting laid out.

I am happy to be beginning the sanchez era. The good and bad it will bring. I could not stomach another year of Favre here.

Not that I wasn't nervous as hell with the new guy. :yawn: LOL He sure was exciting to watch though wutnt he?

After the final 2 preseasons games, I realized I was wrong about starting Clemens. And today definitely made me feel stupid about even arguing the other way.

dont ever feel stupid about being passionate about the Jets..

You and Sperm are passionate and that is good. Sanchez could stink it up next week. We justr have to take whatever decswion is made by Rex and be behind it ..

Troll, what are your thoughts on today? Always curious what an eternal pessimist thinks about a day where, basically, everything went right.

I thought Sanchez looked ****ing great. Keller looked ****ing great. Stuckey and Cotchery looked ****ing great. Leon looked ****ing GREAT. The defense looked ****ing ELITE. And Revis IS ELITE.

And Thomas Jones ****ing sucked as usual, aside from two runs with absolutely perfect blocking, both of which Leon would have scored on.

We have a coach. A legitimate NFL head coach for the first time in 10 years.

I thought Sanchez looked ****ing great. Keller looked ****ing great. Stuckey and Cotchery looked ****ing great. Leon looked ****ing GREAT. The defense looked ****ing ELITE. And Revis IS ELITE.

And Thomas Jones ****ing sucked as usual, aside from two runs with absolutely perfect blocking, both of which Leon would have scored on.

Troll's on board!

Agree with you on Jones. He only takes what the OL gives him, and never pushes the pile. Washington pushed the pile for more yardage today than Jones did. And Jones is supposed to be more of a power back.

If Jones can't burn anybody AND can't take a 2-yard run and extend it to 4 or 5, what good is he? Hopefully Shonn Greene gets healthy so we can see what he's made of.

Up until you got to Thomas Jones, I thought you were drunk or something. Maybe you are. I cannot believe it. The New York Jets made you post something optimistic about most of the team. This is a bigger surprise than anything that happened on the field today! ;)

Up until you got to Thomas Jones, I thought you were drunk or something. Maybe you are. I cannot believe it. The New York Jets made you post something optimistic about most of the team. This is a bigger surprise than anything that happened on the field today! ;)

Didn't you just say yesterday that Revis wasn't elite?

P.S.: LaMont Jordan would have scored on that Thomas Jones run too.

Didn't you just say yesterday that Revis wasn't elite?

P.S.: LaMont Jordan would have scored on that Thomas Jones run too.

Jordan would've fumbled the ball on the play, please.

And yes, that I did. He had a tremendous game today, don't think the "Triangle" of Jenkins, Scott & Harris didn't help him, because it did. A lot.

I have said time after time if he has another year like last year, this year, then he is in the elite catagory, in my eyes. I just can't put him there until I see him do it more than once. So far, so good. Now he's got Randy up next.

The second Thomas Jones long run, I could have gained 10 yards+ no problem, the guy basically had a valley of green grass in front of him and yet he still danced in about.

The right side of our offensive line is immense in run blocking. Mangold, Moore and Woody are all among the league best road graders and when you have a heavy does of Alan Faneca pulling from the left it's pretty hard to stop.

Our running game also looked pretty good out of the "Seminole".

Jordan would've fumbled the ball on the play, please.

And yes, that I did. He had a tremendous game today, don't think the "Triangle" of Jenkins, Scott & Harris didn't help him, because it did. A lot.

I have said time after time if he has another year like last year, this year, then he is in the elite catagory, in my eyes. I just can't put him there until I see him do it more than once. So far, so good. Now he's got Randy up next.

Jordan never had a fumbling problem, aside from the year he was playing with a ****ing broken hand.

Revis is ****ing amazing. Shutdown corners are not like unicorns or the last good play by Thomas Jones. They DO exist! There are only about 4 of them, though. And we have one.

D'Brick?

The second Thomas Jones long run, I could have gained 10 yards+ no problem, the guy basically had a valley of green grass in front of him and yet he still danced in about.

The right side of our offensive line is immense in run blocking. Mangold, Moore and Woody are all among the league best road graders and when you have a heavy does of Alan Faneca pulling from the left it's pretty hard to stop.

Our running game also looked pretty good out of the "Seminole".

Supposedly it's a little bit different from the Pu$$ycat, I don't know how, but apparently it is. I'm glad we're calling it The Seminole. I don't want anything to do with something Miami created.

P.S. Holy **** you didn't mention D'Brickashaw Ferguson, who had 2 or 3 penalities today. ;)

Jordan never had a fumbling problem, aside from the year he was playing with a ****ing broken hand.

Revis is ****ing amazing. Shutdown corners are not like unicorns or the last good play by Thomas Jones. They DO exist! There are only about 4 of them, though. And we have one.

:rl:

I think we do have one, in the making. However, I'm not ready to put him up there yet. We'll see. I need more than 1 season and 1 game.

Talk to me in January. I'm sure by then Revis will be elite.

He didn't impress me. Got penalized several times and it seemed like Mario was flying around everywhere.

But.. but... but... HE IS SO AMZING OFGTAHFSADHGASOPG!!!

Not.

D'Brick was average as usual. Sanchez made people miss with his fancy footwork.

Supposedly it's a little bit different from the Pu$$ycat, I don't know how, but apparently it is. I'm glad we're calling it The Seminole. I don't want anything to do with something Miami created.

P.S. Holy **** you didn't mention D'Brickashaw Ferguson, who had 2 or 3 penalities today. ;)

D'Brick absolutely shut down Mario Williams in the passing game. He was a non-factor which is amazing considering he's dominated almost everyone in front of him over the last 2 years.

Brick is elite. I've said that all along. Our entire offensive line is amazing.

I think we do have one, in the making. However, I'm not ready to put him up there yet. We'll see. I need more than 1 season and 1 game.

Talk to me in January. I'm sure by then Revis will be elite.

Then who do you consider elite?

Nnamdi? Finnegan? Brandon Flowers?

Archived