Arent you glad Sanchez isnt 'learning' by holding a clipboard?

SouthernJet

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So because it's coming from Brick's side it's his fault? Even though he's in the process of pushing one of the best defensive players in the league out of the play?

Interesting.

Did I say that? Nice try, but no dice. The pressure was not coming up the middle, where it would be on Faneca, as much as it was coming from the outside, which is where D'Brick plays. Got it? Its simple.

You need to go back and rewatch all of D'Brick's games in his career and then try and tell me he is elite.

23 sacks allowed in his first 2 years. Last year he was pretty good, but that was in large part because of Faneca. He is FAR from elite. Revis is much closer to being elite. Stick with arguing about Cornerbacks.

If Brick is elite, then what is Michael Roos?

A fatter version of Jesus Christ?

:rl:

And what is Ryan Clady who let up ZERO (or 2 --- most people say it was 0 but I've seen where it said he let up 2 before, still, amazing for a rookie) sacks as a rookie?

And what exactly is David Diehl?

I wouldn't start SG. 124 won't budge on the Revis/Finnegan arguments. Like I said, I would like to see Finnegan against A Johnson and Randy Moss and see how he fares.

AJ kills Finnegan.

However, Finnegan was targeted 90+ times last year and he didn't give up a TD.

He's elite.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes I am glad..

No One expected 16-0 for a rookie..

Peyton was 3-13..INDOORS

This is why you let him play, to learn..

And even more so now that Jenkins is out. We arent going anywhere this year, so use it as QB101 Class.

You cant say, he should have sat when he loses, and see he needs to play when he wins,,all or nothing..

He played good in Miami..he had a bad game vs Buff,,so he sits caus of that??

Please,,

Yes I am glad..

Peyton was 3-13..INDOORS

And even more so now that Jenkins is out. We arent going anywhere this year, so use it as QB101 Class.

You cant say, he should have sat when he loses, and see he needs to play when he wins,,all or nothing..

He played good in Miami..he had a bad game,,so he sits caus of that??

Please,,

What does Jenkins have to do with anything?

And him playing well in Miami is debatable. Braylon bailed him out a bunch.

Please,,

He played OKAY in Miami.

50% completion, couple picks dropped. Edwards played good in Miami.

The fact is that his completion % went down every game.

What does Jenkins have to do with anything?

And him playing well in Miami is debatable. Braylon bailed him out a bunch.

duhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

jenkins out means we arent goin anywhere,,use this no playpoff year to get him ready for 2010

what do u expect..peyton was 3-13..its called learning......

Yes I am glad..

Peyton was 3-13..INDOORS

Please,,

How silly of me... SB caliber Def, running game, WR's, ST's.. makes perfect sense to treat the entire season as QB101... I'm sure we'll be good all over the field next year as well..

duhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

jenkins out means we arent goin anywhere,,use this no playpoff year to get him ready for 2010

what do u expect..peyton was 3-13..its called learning......

I expected a 7-9 season.

And the D didnt really look all that bad with Jenkins out. Its a sad state if one guy is holds all the keys to success. Definitely hurts, but we maintained....lets just hope it persists.

Come on man..........

We all knew there would be games like this

part falls on schott for having him throw in wind

Hartsock's hold cost team win after all the mess mex did

I know, but all I said was this topic sucks.

I think it's ridiculous how everybody is jumping on his case. If you are starting a rookie QB, he will be GOOD and BAD. You can't label him Canton bound or a HoFer yet. Hell, Peyton still has the all time rookie INT record. Now, is this guy Peyton? I don't think so. His first REALLY bad game came in a bad weather, hopefully (for you guys) it was a coincidence, because if this guy can't play in ****ty weather, it will be a long season for him. Point is, you can't yank him now, that would be the dumbest thing T-Rex could do.

I expected a 7-9 season.

And the D didnt really look all that bad with Jenkins out. Its a sad state if one guy is holds all the keys to success. Definitely hurts, but we maintained....lets just hope it persists.

I know, but all I said was this topic sucks.

did u bump lol

How silly of me... SB caliber Def, running game, WR's, ST's.. makes perfect sense to treat the entire season as QB101... I'm sure we'll be good all over the field next year as well..

The real question and why this all started is....

What would our record be if Kellen was our QB?

Archived