****The Official New York Jets vs Tennessee Titans Game Day Thread****

Jetkid94

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you really blaming Sanchez' carelessness on the OC???

No, that's what Sanchez does.

He shouldn't be dropping back two plays in a row out of the shotgun without us even SHOWING run in that situation. Especially when play action is killing them.

The guy doesn't have a ****ing clue. I've been saying it for years.

You can blame it on Sanchez, but that's the way he holds the ball, it's helped him sometimes. Ben does it too and he made some great plays in the SB holding the ball like that. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Schotty has no idea how to call plays with a dominant defense backing him up. Run the ****ing ball you faggot, don't empty it out on 2nd and long trying to hurt your young QB. Idiot.

In that sense, I'd agree. But by the same token, the quarterback has to know that he has a 14 point lead and one of the NFL's best defenses. You have to pick your spots and Sanchez made the wrong decision on that one.

In that sense, I'd agree. But by the same token, the quarterback has to know that he has a 14 point lead and one of the NFL's best defenses. You have to pick your spots and Sanchez made the wrong decision on that one.

I'm not even really defending Sanchez. It was a bad play for sure, but I can understand it by a rookie QB in that situation. Schotty has no excuse, the guy is retarded.

I'm not even really defending Sanchez. It was a bad play for sure, but I can understand it by a rookie QB in that situation. Schotty has no excuse, the guy is retarded.

Yeah you can tell SHotty has some Mangini left in him... hopefully after a few more weeks he will mold more to a REX style...

I don't ever want to see Gholston on the field again, and Rex should see it the same way. He plays with no intensity, no passion, and no desire to play with this team. He just doesent have it. Get this POS off the F'ing field NOW!!!!

His backup is inactive.... fyi

Archived