****The Official New York Jets vs Tennessee Titans Game Day Thread****

Jetkid94

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You guys are facing your first REAL offensive line today. It should be interesting to see how you guys devise a plan to get to Collins because this Titans OL is mighty tough where as the Texans and Pats have bang up lines.

it's not our first real o-line...it's the best pass protecting o-line in the game. they almost never give up sacks or give up much pressure to collins.

This is still out game to lose. We need to start running the ball better. Lets try to get leon some runs out on the edge. Open up some space for him with some screens/pitches. Mark needs to shave his ******* stache and protect the ball. Our D is doing decent. We need more pressure on Kerry and some better tackling.

This is still out game to lose. We need to start running the ball better. Lets try to get leon some runs out on the edge. Open up some space for him with some screens/pitches. Mark needs to shave his ******* stache and protect the ball. Our D is doing decent. We need more pressure on Kerry and some better tackling.

Titans get the ball in the 3rd... gotta stop them and never surrender the lead...

I agree I was saying it before in the living room-get Leon IN the game and Sanchez' head OUTTA hisazz

Tennessee's pass defense is the worst in the league, that would be why he's throwing so much. Still we need to run the ball instead of being stuck in 3rd & long situations.

Shonn Green please?

Doesn't look to me like ANYONE could run the ball right now against them. Maybe that's why everybody passes against them. Thus the terrible pass defense is because of so many attempts. ::GoJets:

Archived