Call Me Crazy But....

SoFlaJets

I have a very good feeling about this week's game. If Lito and Strickland are back I say we can win this game. Once again I'll say it-Brees was 2-10 for 30 plus yards when pressured against Buffalo and we bring more heat than they do.

Look, nobody thought we would beat the up and coming Texans; a (thought to be) pre season playoff contender. Next not one Jets fan or any body in the football world thought we'd ever get off the snide against them with a rookie QB and Tennessee? The 'usual Jets' crap started flowing, "it's a trap game-the Jets ALWAYS lose these games-especially after the big division win".

I say we win Sunday-you heard it here first.

I have a very good feeling about this week's game. If Lito and Strickland are back I say we can win this game. Once again I'll say it-Brees was 2-10 for 30 plus yards when pressured against Buffalo and we bring more heat than they do.

Look, nobody thought we would beat the up and coming Texans; a (thought to be) pre season playoff contender. Next not one Jets fan or any body in the football world thought we'd ever get off the snide against them with a rookie QB and Tennessee? The 'usual Jets' crap started flowing, "it's a trap game-the Jets ALWAYS lose these games-especially after the big division win".

I actually heard it in my head first! (though I totally agree with you) :superman:

We can absolutely win this game. I'm confident that our defense can slow down the incredible New Orleans offense, and we may be able to put up enough points with Sanchez.

But, I don't know, if we're going to have to lose a game, and we will at some point, this is the one I hope we do. It's an NFC, so I could deal with it. I would rather win as many division games, AFC games as we can, and hope for the best at this point, than worry about a non-conference game.

A loss next Sunday would put another learning experience under the rook's belt, and hopefully he will respond by beating the teams we have to beat to win the division.

Haha, I say this as a long time Jets fan who's glass is half empty, and who has been burned enough to not completely buy in.

My opinion, and frame of mind is up for change though. As a Jets fan, that's a given. ;)

Who have they beaten? Were they in the Super Bowl last year? Everybody in the media jumps on the high scoring team's bandwagon. I agree with you. They are beatable. The thing that concerns me most is their defense. They could be tough on Sanchez in their own building. But I firmly believe Brees will hand us some turnovers.

We can absolutely win this game. I'm confident that our defense can slow down the incredible New Orleans offense, and we may be able to put up enough points with Sanchez.

But, I don't know, if we're going to have to lose a game, and we will at some point, this is the one I hope we do. It's an NFC, so I could deal with it. I would rather win as many division games, AFC games as we can, and hope for the best at this point, than worry about a non-conference game.

A loss next Sunday would put another learning experience under the rook's belt, and hopefully he will respond by beating the teams we have to beat to win the division.

Haha, I say this as a long time Jets fan who's glass is half empty, and who has been burned enough to not completely buy in.

My opinion, and frame of mind is up for change though. As a Jets fan, that's a given. ;)

I understand your point, but I refuse to even contemplate a loss. The more I think about it, the more I see Brees on his back.

Archived