Am I the only one who thinks Matt Ryan is CP2?

Klecko73isGod

Rick Mirer was Rookie of the Year too.

Like I said earlier in the thread. I think we've already seen the best of Ryan. I don't think its going to ever get any better. He is good QB there is nothing wrong with that.

He just ain't great and I don't think he ever will be. Now Flacco, on the other hand....

u put flacco in atl and ryan in balt and u r posting that flacco has peaked..

where they play has HUGE impact

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It would have been 40-10 Pats is the ticky tack call on the Pats isn't called too. Jesus, you guys are unreal. The Falcons defense stinks. This is why they will not be a viable threat. They will make the playoffs and then they will fail. There is way too much emphasis on QB play - I think half of you are ESPN sheep. Do you all think teh Jets success is because of Sanchez? It is not. It's because of your defense.....the kind of defense that is in Atlanta's dreams.

we are 1-2 with KC at helm and we all know it

we are 1-2 with KC at helm and we all know it

Agreed. You have a kick ass defense with a QB that will not lose games for you, shows great heart and leadership, and has a decent arm with football smarts.

What I think is that Schotty's managing of Sanchez is nothing short of brilliant thus far. Play to the kids strengths, prop up his confidence, try not to put him in a position to fail. Still, it's the jets defense that drives the bus. C'mon now, boys.

Agreed. You have a kick ass defense with a QB that will not lose games for you, shows great heart and leadership, and has a decent arm with football smarts.

What I think is that Schotty's managing of Sanchez is nothing short of brilliant thus far. Play to the kids strengths, prop up his confidence, try not to put him in a position to fail. Still, it's the jets defense that drives the bus. C'mon now, boys.

i dont think anyone disagrees with that..

but if KC was in passenger seat we stink,,so it takes more than one element to win

58228865.bus.jpg

After what the Falcons did yesterday on a warm rainy day in Foxboro, you actually expect them to come into the Meadowlands in December and do anything?

:face:

It sounds like the beer Natty Ice. And he supposedly has ice water in his veins, until he goes outside to play on a rainy 65 degree day. :rolleyes:

So on one hand Matt Ryan stinks cause he can't handle the cold, rain and snow and is only successful in a dome, (even though he played college ball in boston) and on the other hand, Sanchez is a ton more potential then Ryan, even though he's almost never played in the cold, rain and snow throughout his entire career and had numerous gaffe's in yesterday's rain..

how are these consistent positions?

I think Sanchez is Pennington 2002 2.0, but Matt Ryan...maybe. They had similar traits before the shoulder thing for Chad.

gfy!

I don't think it's a knock to be compared to Pennington. At all really...I think he coulda/woulda/shoulda been a great QB, and sh*t happens.

x2

I think Sanchez is Pennington 2002 2.0, but Matt Ryan...maybe. They had similar traits before the shoulder thing for Chad.

I don't think it's a knock to be compared to Pennington. At all really...I think he coulda/woulda/shoulda been a great QB, and sh*t happens.

Idk about that. Sanchez is only 22 while Chad was 26 in 2002. Sanchez should be in college right now. Also Sanchez has thrown some passes already that Chad could never throw, ever. I thought Chad was a good QB - but I think Sanchez is better. There is a reason Sanchez was the nunmber one recruit coming out of high school.

Idk about that. Sanchez is only 22 while Chad was 26 in 2002. Sanchez should be in college right now. Also Sanchez has thrown some passes already that Chad could never throw, ever. I thought Chad was a good QB - but I think Sanchez is better. There is a reason Sanchez was the nunmber one recruit coming out of high school.

Yea, but I'm talking more physically. Sanchez moves a bit more like Romo does, but similar everything else to pre-injury Pennington.

Since Pennington is such a terrible name and all, I guess Sanchez to Romo makes more sense, though Sanchez is more clutch-y-ish.

Personally, Pennington's a beast for coming back and being above average after the two major shoulder injuries. Nobody before him and ever come back from even one injury like that. The ruckus his name causes, like Mangini, is just insanely bitter and exaggerated. They're both locks to get 4-5 page threads with the same things being said.

Yea, but I'm talking more physically. Sanchez moves a bit more like Romo does, but similar everything else to pre-injury Pennington.

Since Pennington is such a terrible name and all, I guess Sanchez to Romo makes more sense, though Sanchez is more clutch-y-ish.

Personally, Pennington's a beast for coming back and being above average after the two major shoulder injuries. Nobody before him and ever come back from even one injury like that. The ruckus his name causes, like Mangini, is just insanely bitter and exaggerated. They're both locks to get 4-5 page threads with the same things being said.

I agree, and like I said, I liked Chad and agree that he is not given nearly enough credit for being a good QB. I liken Sanchez a lot to the guy we are playing this week - but Romo is similar to him as well. Sanchez is not a big "sit in the pocket and throw" QB. He needs his throwing lanes. But so do a lot of great QB's.

Rick Mirer was Rookie of the Year too.

Like I said earlier in the thread. I think we've already seen the best of Ryan. I don't think its going to ever get any better. He is good QB there is nothing wrong with that.

He just ain't great and I don't think he ever will be. Now Flacco, on the other hand....

What has Ryan done to show that he's not going to get any better? He's doing good so far this year even with a lose to NE.

He played in Boston so I really don't think the weather is going to be a problem for him.

Its not exxagerrated and Sanchez is nothing like Pennington. Neither is Romo btw, you grossly over estimate Pennington as a QB. And there's really nothing clutch-y-ish about either Romo or Pennington..

Archived