****The Official New York Jets vs New Orleans Saints Gameday Thread****

Jetkid94

Sanchez was melting down last week too, but the Titans muffed some punts and bailed the Jets out. Also, Collins sucks.

The Saints aren't just going to hand the game to the Jets, and Brees isn't Collins. The Jets can't play around with TJ any longer. Sanchez also needs to get better, being a rookie isn't an excuse for his carelessness with the ball. The INT is a rookie mistake, but there is no excuse on fumbles. The game is still in reach, especially with a TD drive opening the second half.

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply
this game ain't over yet-the great Drew Brees and his powerhouse offense haven't done **** yet against us.

If we come out and score on the opening KO we got ourselves a game Jets fans-keep hope alive my friends.

washington needs to quit taking a knee. i don't care if we start at the 15 because he tried. he needs to make something happen. i'd rather go down swinging.

Sanchez was melting down last week too, but the Titans muffed some punts and bailed the Jets out. Also, Collins sucks.

The Saints aren't just going to hand the game to the Jets, and Brees isn't Collins. The Jets can't play around with TJ any longer. Sanchez also needs to get better, being a rookie isn't an excuse for his carelessness with the ball. The INT is a rookie mistake, but there is no excuse on fumbles. The game is still in reach, especially with a TD drive opening the second half.

And will someone teach him how to run with the football. he's holding it like it's his dick.

To be fair Brady gave up the same fumble today... and he is a HOF QB...

It happens...

Does it suck? Of course.

Does it happen? Of course.

i hate TJ.

I'm going to have a heart attack if Sanchez runs again while holding the ball like it's a god dam relay baton he's looking to hand off to the defense. I'm not going to flip out about some of the mistake cause it's still early and every QB has growing pains but Jesus Christ. Oh and I hope they left TJ in the locker room.

Are you even watching the game? Sanchez's pick 6 came in the RED ZONE.

Feely has hit 20 FG's in a row.

It would be AT LEAST 6-3 Jets without Sanchez's mistakes. Period.

I'm watching it on Just.in.tv and NO's defense has made the big plays and NY's has not.

QB mistakes are a part of life.....Baltimore recoevered a fumble for a td against the Pats today - does that mean the Pats should have won by 13 then? It's football. Other teams have good to decent defenses too, you know. Newsflash: the Jets did not invent defense. Just sayin'.

Ryan should pull the plug on TJ. The only thing I was really afraid of is happening today. Sanchez looks like a rook. Whaddayagonnado? Score on the next possession, for starters.

What do you think Crazy Al would give us for him?

To be fair Brady gave up the same fumble today... and he is a HOF QB...

It happens...

Does it suck? Of course.

Does it happen? Of course.

It has happened too much. Brady does it once or twice a year, and not two games in a row. Plus Brady is doing it in the face of heavy pressure, whereas Sanchez does it with 7 seconds worth of time to throw.

Archived