Ryan on Sanchez: "Easy to Groom"

crashingjet

"Mark Sanchez has proven to be an easy mentoring project. He has taken all lessons and criticism with aplomb and has shown a desire to be a lifelong "Ryan" disciple".

Another quote from Ryan shows the confidence the freshman coach has in his rookie QB.

This quarterback is my kind of scum: fearless and inventive

jabba%20rex%202.jpg

I wish this game was over already so these asses will go away and stop trolling.

Oh, and your a WELCHER!

The Welcher wont leave unfortunately. He hasnt come out of the closet and confirmed his allegiance to the NY Jets. Its coming though, he's 85% of the way there. He's named after our team and spends 90% of his time on our teams message board.

The Welcher wont leave unfortunately. He hasnt come out of the closet and confirmed his allegiance to the NY Jets. Its coming though, he's 85% of the way there. He's named after our team and spends 90% of his time on our teams message board.

Closet fans are pathetic..............Welcher closet fans are even worse.

Yes, but I'm giving a 2 point deduction in execution for the NFL on the ball not only being reversed, but choppy as well.

PS - I can't help but get lost gazing into Jabba's beautiful baby blues... is that wrong?

Whats wrong is that I didnt think Mark could get any sexier until now.........

Archived