galloway cut

afosomf

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/10/20/galloway-cut-confirmed/

per Rotoworld:

Patriots released WR Joey Galloway.

It's not a surprise at all. Galloway, 38, has been a healthy scratch for three straight weeks and has been involved in trade rumors. He struggled to learn the Patriots' system and was invisible when he was on the field, catching three passes for 67 yards in three games. Look for the Ravens to possibly take a shot on the ex-speedster, who is now an unrestricted free agent. Oct. 20 - 10:38 am et

They cut Banta-Cain and there are rumors that Adalius Thomas is on the trading block...can only mean one thing. They want to bring back Andre Tippett to play along side Seau

They cut Eric Alexander as well. Banta-Cain was just resigned however. I think Steve Nelson is coming out of retirement, and Ty Law will agree to sign with the team for the vet minimum.

They cut Eric Alexander as well. Banta-Cain was just resigned however. I think Steve Nelson is coming out of retirement, and Ty Law will agree to sign with the team for the vet minimum.

Well, the only signing for the Pats that makes any sense whatsoever is to go ahead and Get Drew Bledsoe to come out of retirement.

He is not afraid to step into his throws

the ghey pats fan around here are chirping that they get

deon Branch 2day

get r done

The ghey pats fan is probably laughing at the ghey jets fan from vermont who is so obsessed with the pats he is reponsible for 95% of all patriots related threads here.

This unghey pats fan beleives that the patriots will make absolutely no trades in the next 1 and a half hours.

The ghey pats fan is probably laughing at the ghey jets fan from vermont who is so obsessed with the pats he is reponsible for 95% of all patriots related threads here.

This unghey pats fan beleives that the patriots will make absolutely no trades in the next 1 and a half hours.

the ghey jets fan sez to use ignore feature as i realize i am a dumb eff

and know that 1.9% of time i may get lucky and get something right

Archived