****The Official Jets vs Raiders Gameday Thread****

Ghost

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Leon is out for the year. FML.

We do not know that.

I love Shonn Greene, I was pumped when we drafted him, and he played amazingly today BUT..

A. It is the Raiders

B. He is more like TJ than he is LW.

He is a better, younger version than TJ. LW will not be replaced, especially on Special Teams, IF he is out of the remainder of the season.

Great game. Great win. 38-0. Wow. But it is Oakland.

We do not know that.

I love Shonn Greene, I was pumped when we drafted him, and he played amazingly today BUT..

A. It is the Raiders

He is a better, younger version than TJ. LW will not be replaced, especially on Special Teams, IF he is out of the remainder of the season.

He is nothing like TJ. Shonn Greene has way better vision.

Greene looked great. It's a shame about Aundrae Allison. He could have helped us at WR and he's a quality kick returner.

Discussing Woodhead, during the off-season, somebody (maybe Mick) suggested he might be a good ST cover guy. I thought he was too short and stubby and they pointed out Tasker. He looked pretty good on the cover team to me. He's probably going to stick on the active roster now as KR, change of pace back and some slot WR.

We do not know that.

A. It is the Raiders

Schefter said so on Twitter.

Archived