****The Official Jets vs Raiders Gameday Thread****

Ghost

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am. But still shook up about Jenkins and now Leon.

I know my dude!

Look at it this way, Jenkins would be proud of how the front 4 has played overall.

Vargas hit some holes here and there, but at the end of the day, the front made lanes for Pace to get sacks and apply that pressure.

Clowney said that TD was for you bro!

Its good to see something positive today. I cant front. It was hard to keep the faith this past month. Glad I didnt slip into that depression that the Jets tend to put their fans into. Great game. Kudos to Clowney!

If the JETS can keep up this running attack... when Cotch gets healthy this O is gonna blow up...

Definitely. That is a big if though. We have looked pretty mediocre on the ground this year coming into this week. If Sanchez can get help from Jones and Greene the rest of the way out...watch out.

Interesting play from Sanchez...man he has some of the worst ball security from a QB that I've seen in awhile. I realize he's a rookie but theres no excuse for the ball randomly flying out of your hand for no reason and then you making a throwing motion 3 seconds later...like wtf?

Interesting play from Sanchez...man he has some of the worst ball security from a QB that I've seen in awhile. I realize he's a rookie but theres no excuse for the ball randomly flying out of your hand for no reason and then you making a throwing motion 3 seconds later...like wtf?

Thanks for signing up here btw.

Yes, we're winning because we are playing a ****ty team if we were playing a good team plays like that cost you the game.

yeas I know Mick but sometimes the ball bounces your way-it has to for all the playoff teams-luck is a big factor in this game

Archived