***OFFICIAL 2009 WORLD SERIES GAME THREAD- Philadelphia Phillies v NY Yankees***

Vudu

75 pitches for Lee. Down to 4 runs. (Howard was terrible on the ground ball btw. The whole play was in front of him if he wanted to get one out and keep Hinske at 3b that would have been pretty easy).

I hope they have a big 6th (25 pitches and 2 runs) and get Lee out of the game. :-P

Oh yeah and that Aceves is on.

Another thought -- Hughes is going to be called on at some point in this game if the Yankees keep fighting back. I hope he is up to it.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Try reading the whole thread and not just my posts.

Jet Moses -- get out of this thread. I read that whole thing. I will be honest with you, I just want to watch baseball and not deal with any of your drama. Had enough of it man. Seriously.

I'm glad that Lee pitches no more this series if it goes back to NY

Lee isn't going to be pitching again until March.

Maybe, just maybe, they'll push him to 140 pitches.

They could ride it out with him. I like the Yankees chances if that happens though.

I thought they would go with Marte there, was nervous when I saw it was Coke. But I can't knock Girardi for it because those lefties could have come back up in the 9th if the Yankees came back. So he was saving Marte for that if the game was tied.

Coke ouch. Utley wow.

Archived