Great Game!

Fin Fan In Cali

Good game. You guys outplayed us I admit it. Shut down our offense almost completely, tamed the cat yada yada. Ted Ginn saved(say what?) us on his returns.

That being said... it has to be said... as you would have said... Sweeeeeeeep.

Yup

Congrats

Good game guys. You deserved the win.

Deserve aint got sh*t to do with it. Our special teams and God awful coaching cost us this game. We shouldve demolished you guys today, instead our genuis of a coach continues to kick the goddamn ball to Ted Ginn Jr. Not only does he do that arrogantly after getting burned but our Special teams had their dicks in their hands instead of trying to tackle him. The Buffalo game didnt hurt this badly because we layed like sh*t. This game stings because we totally outplayed you and got f^cked up the ass with a sandpaper condom.

SAME OLD GODDAMN JETS!

Good game. You guys outplayed us I admit it. Shut down our offense almost completely, tamed the cat yada yada. Ted Ginn saved(say what?) us on his returns.

That being said... it has to be said... as you would have said... Sweeeeeeeep.

Whoops, you dropped this...

400px-Broom_icon.svg.png

Nice, high five!

Congrats Dolphins. Bitch Ginn played great today. Good sweep for you guys.

Ya' know what's interesting? If that almost BS block in the back call holds up on Ginn, I bet he drops his head and disappears the rest of the game.

Funny how one, miniscule thing can have such a huge impact.

i'm not liking the phins fans coming in this thread and being cool. if i can't be mean to phins fans after the jets lose to the dolphins then what do i have left?

:D

Just think how awful it'll be next week when you have to cheer for us against the Pats. :P

Sorry man, but the thought is amusing.

Just think how awful it'll be next week when you have to cheer for us against the Pats. :P

Sorry man, but the thought is amusing.

i'm not gonna be cheering for the phins. there's zero chance we can catch the pats and win the division. there is a chance for a wild card though...and having the phins lose gives us breathing room. that said i don't think we win enough games to make the playoffs anyway.

I hope the Jets somehow make the playoffs (I know, too crazy, but I can dream) and we can beat them again and hear DarkLady's THIRD excuse.

Playoffs? :rl:

Yeah, get past this guy's team when he's on the field and then talk.

tom-brady-patriots.jpg

Archived