**** OFFICIAL CINCINNATI BENGALS @ NEW YORK JETS GAME THREAD ****

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Allow me to borrow a phrase from the great Mao Zedong:

THE BENGALS ARE PAPER TIGERS!!!! THEY THRIVE ON BEATING LOSING TEAMS AND SUCK AGAINST TEAMS WITH WINNING RECORDS. THEY DONT SCARE ME, THEY WONT BEAT US NEXT SATURDAY!

wow, could bob costas kiss the pats arse any more then he just did???? Amazing, freaking amazing. Their best and arguably the best WR in the league is done, Brady is hurting with a finger and ribs problem, and they just aren't the team they use to be, but yet, Costas asks what team would want to play them. any team in the playoffs would. they are the weakest team going right now.

wow, could bob costas kiss the pats arse any more then he just did???? Amazing, freaking amazing. Their best and arguably the best WR in the league is done, Brady is hurting with a finger and ribs problem, and they just aren't the team they use to be, but yet, Costas asks what team would want to play them. any team in the playoffs would. they are the weakest team going right now.

I wouldn't want to play them in NE... even in their weakened state.

I think this lays to rest the Jets not deserving a playoff spot. If anyone doesn't deserve it, it's the Bengals.

They got their only first down through a bull**** defensive penalty call, and their longest gain was a run on 3rd and 16.

They always talking about teams "peeking" at the right time. Well I think we getting our peak on.

I thought someone posted an interesting stat in here ( cant remember who)

The Bengals havent beat a team with a winning record since Nov. 15 of last year.

That's pretty telling right there. They are frauds.

I had to... the GF is going crazy too.. when has a JETS must win game ever been this fun???

ecurb3.png

You are 100% right. I cant even think of a game where we came out and just ripped a team like this. Between high fiving baby Crusher and calling my cousin in NY my fat azz is going to need a day off tomorrow.

You are 100% right. I cant even think of a game where we came out and just ripped a team like this. Between high fiving baby Crusher and calling my cousin in NY my fat azz is going to need a day off tomorrow.

All that activity is bound to burn a few calories. Your heart and arteries will thank you for the exercise!

Archived