Dexter...

Boozer76

Just started watching this show a couple weeks ago once I signed up for Netflix through my XBox. Am halfway through season 3 now. This has got to be one of the most well thought out, awesome series I have ever seen. The storylines are great, the attention to detail is phenominal, and the acting is really top notch. Any other fans here?

Saw the 1st season and really enjoyed it but never got around to the rest -- and I do not have Showtime.

they had season 1 on CBS during the summer. i really enjoyed it but i also dont have showtime.

i might have to rent the other seasons.

I love it. This last season with John Lithgow as the Trinity Killer was the best since the first. Can't wait 'til it starts up again.

I really liked 1 and 2...haven't seen the one you mentioned but i cant wait to get the time.

Great show...****ing awesome.

they had season 1 on CBS during the summer. i really enjoyed it but i also dont have showtime.

i might have to rent the other seasons.

Rent the DVDs. I don't have Showtime either but am watching Dexter through Netflix rentals.

It's an amazing show. I love it. The characters are incredibly well done. I'm in the middle of season 3, with Jimmy Smits as the main guest star.

Interesting to hear John Lithgow is in season 4---that should be great.

Rent the DVDs. I don't have Showtime either but am watching Dexter through Netflix rentals.

It's an amazing show. I love it. The characters are incredibly well done. I'm in the middle of season 3, with Jimmy Smits as the main guest star.

Interesting to hear John Lithgow is in season 4---that should be great.

Thats the way I do it too LSL - at our library you can rent the whole season for a buck. It's a great show. I just need to be careful I don't listen in on any "spoiler" conversations as I'm always a season behind.

Loved the show, but hated the very end of season four. Too easy a way out for Dexter.

Really? I thought that was awesome!

They could base all of next season around the investigation of that final scene if they want to. I hope they make it a huge deal, rather than just "something that happened a while ago... "

Really? I thought that was awesome!

They could base all of next season around the investigation of that final scene if they want to. I hope they make it a huge deal, rather than just "something that happened a while ago... "

Spoiler:

The entire season was based around Dexter's struggles to be a good husband and a serial killer. Now, he doesn't have to worry about that anymore.

Archived