2010 Preseason schedule to feature entire 2009 playoff field

idahojetsfan

2010 Preseason schedule to feature entire 2009 playoff field

National Football League

The NFL's slate of 11 nationally televised preseason games will feature the entire 2009 playoff field, one of the highlights of the 65-game 2010 NFL preseason schedule announced Wednesday.

Interactive 2010 schedule

Before the official 2010 regular-season schedule is announced in April, enjoy an interactive look at the matchups, opponents' records and total travel distances. More ... Two of those clubs

WTF!?! The Giants get to open the stadium in the regular season and get to be the "visitors" in the preseason? I knew this kind of **** would happen if we went in on a new stadium with them. Second class citizens in a stadium that's half ours.

We'll be second class citizens as long as you let things like this make you think that...as far as this Jets fan is concerned, we have never been second class citizens. We need to shed two labels for this organization. Same old Jets and second class citizens. We are neither.

We'll be second class citizens as long as you let things like this make you think that...as far as this Jets fan is concerned, we have never been second class citizens. We need to shed two labels for this organization. Same old Jets and second class citizens. We are neither.

Oh please they should just call it "The New Giants Stadium", most of the media does.

I don’t understand the complaining. The Jets get to be the home team in the football opener. Which is on National TV. The Giants will have to stand on the visitors sideline, and exit via the visitors ramp.

The Jets get the opening Monday night football game, which is always a hot game. They also get to play a night game on Thanksgiving

If I were a Giant’s fan I would be squawking.

If roles were reversed and we played the 1st Sunday Game with the Giants playing Monday Night, people would be complaining that the Giants got the 1st Primetime game, even though ours was technically first.

If roles were reversed and we played the 1st Sunday Game with the Giants playing Monday Night, people would be complaining that the Giants got the 1st Primetime game, even though ours was technically first.

Its not even the first regular season game thats got me pissed off, its the fact that we have to open the stadium with them there. They're getting all the breaks in this deal.

What Breaks? They will be visitors in the opening of their home stadium, and most likely get booed.

They get an afternoon game on opening week. Their stadium partners will be on the opening night of Monday night football showcasing the stadium to the rest of the world.

They will be sitting at home on thanksgiving, while the Jets play in a high profile home game.

I don

Its not even the first regular season game thats got me pissed off, its the fact that we have to open the stadium with them there. They're getting all the breaks in this deal.

It's surprising or disappointing that two teams, that play each other every preseason, are going to play each other this preseason in the first game in the stadium.

I'd have been shocked had they not done this.

I still do find it laughable that the Jets share a stadium. It's also laughable for the Giants too honestly, but at least they called it Giants Stadium and had that scrawled on the side in the past.

A lot of the top franchises will say things like "defend our house." Not "let's mutually defend the house we rent!" Doesn't really carry the same ring. It's supposed to be your castle, you don't share your castle with another man...

Its a preseason game, half of the fans there will be giant fans.

Then that would be Jets fans screwing the Jets, not the league, or the Giants. I doubt it this game. A lot of ticket holders will go just to see the stadium if nothing else

Off topic a little, but does anyone know if we play the Chargers next year? I think we play the AFC West but that doesn't mean we have to play all 4 teams. I'm hoping we play the Chargers in SD.

Nope. The Jets play @ Denver as the only AFC West team on their schedule.

We'll be play four times between August 16th and September 2nd. Awesome for the fans, ****ty for the players. Most, if not all of the starters will get off the 2nd, but three times August 16th to August 29th (at latest) for the starters? Hope there aren't any injuries that are caused due to playing 3 games in 2 weeks.

NFL should've started the Preseason Schedule a week earlier.

I still do find it laughable that the Jets share a stadium. It's also laughable for the Giants too honestly, but at least they called it Giants Stadium and had that scrawled on the side in the past.

A lot of the top franchises will say things like "defend our house." Not "let's mutually defend the house we rent!" Doesn't really carry the same ring. It's supposed to be your castle, you don't share your castle with another man...

It's not that uncommon over here. AC Milan and Inter are bitter rivals and currently 1 and 2 in Italian Serie A soccer. They are probably two of the top 10 teams in the world and they have shared a stadium, San Siro, for years.

It's not that uncommon over here. AC Milan and Inter are bitter rivals and currently 1 and 2 in Italian Serie A soccer. They are probably two of the top 10 teams in the world and they have shared a stadium, San Siro, for years.

but Inter didn't play in AC Milan Stadium for 25 years.

Archived