Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did Pac really say, "kill me, I have a role and can't protect?" Really?

When do we want to put pressure on Jif?

Yup... I see it now.... subtle.

If you were paying attention at all, Pac was definitely going nuts about not making it through the night. Either he was screaming for protection or he was trying to divert attention from stronger roles out there...but he's pretty selfish and stupid so I doubt its the later.

And how in the world are you going to refer to this as "subtle"....it was blatantly dead ****ing obvious what he was doing. I'm actually in awe that you would refer to that as "subtle". Go back and read his last 10 posts and tell me it was "subtle"...shocked right now at you.

If brett's legit it'd be a damn good place to look, imo..

Why? because I like to hear from people before lynching. I mean I know you love the speed lynch but brett was on my list and your list and I'd like to hear from the person he is calling out to be scum. Not to mention, I can never get a good read on her. FTR, I'm inclined to believe him but its still the right thing to do.

I'm sure its just going to muddy the waters, but like I said to your mass reveal idea, its a lot more beneficial to see it happen live then for us all to come out and reveal at the same time. It doesnt have the same effect.

If you were paying attention at all, Pac was definitely going nuts about not making it through the night. Either he was screaming for protection or he was trying to divert attention from stronger roles out there...but he's pretty selfish and stupid so I doubt its the later.

And how in the world are you going to refer to this as "subtle"....it was blatantly dead ****ing obvious what he was doing. I'm actually in awe that you would refer to that as "subtle". Go back and read his last 10 posts and tell me it was "subtle"...shocked right now at you.

I called it subtle as a joke, after it was made obvious to me. :rolleyes:

I thought THAT was obvious.

That's racist. I'm on my blackberry. I don't know how to bold. Mean Mod alert.

Hess - type [*b] and [*/b] around the words you want in bold (without the asterisk after the bracket, which I'm including so that you can see the code; otherwise, it would have just bolded the word "and")

I called it subtle as a joke, after it was made obvious to me. :rolleyes:

I thought THAT was obvious.

Thats a relief but it still doesnt make me feel that much better because if you were reading at all during the night phase it should have been obvious to anyone paying the slightest bit of attention. So you basically called me a liar when I was spot on.

I find it interesting that CTM jumped all over it though and made a comment that made no sense.

I love my wife but she should be brought up on charges of creulty to fat ****s for sending trail mix as my snack. AYFKM? Trailmix? ****ing hippie faggot bull****. What ever happen to slim Jims and cornuts? Thats man food, ****ing trailmix. **** you trailmix. **** you.

I love my wife but she should be brought up on charges of creulty to fat ****s for sending trail mix as my snack. AYFKM? Trailmix? ****ing hippie faggot bull****. What ever happen to slim Jims and cornuts? Thats man food, ****ing trailmix. **** you trailmix. **** you.

I admire your passion.

Please tell me the rest of you see the irony of a fat man, whining... about getting "sissy food" as the "snack his wife packed for him."

You can't make this stuff up! LOL

Fyi for the douche who don't read the whole thread.

I was in my car at 4:30 this morning. Had flight from hell, meeting in Atl. Now back to Hell flight part 2 at 7:30.

A) I hate flying

B) there is a storm outside

I could really use the Obi right now....instead the old dead bastard makes funny.

VOTE: CTM

I was in my car at 4:30 this morning. Had flight from hell, meeting in Atl. Now back to Hell flight part 2 at 7:30.

A) I hate flying

I could really use the Obi right now....instead the old dead bastard makes funny.

PICTURE NOT RELEVANT

vadergf.jpg

Please tell me the rest of you see the irony of a fat man, whining... about getting "sissy food" as the "snack his wife packed for him."

You can't make this stuff up! LOL

**** you. Im sure you enjoy dried bannana's and dried ****ing apricots. but the way I grew up, if something dries the **** out you throw it out and get a new one. It's miserable, I dont mind the peanuts and cashews, but the dried fruit ****, **** you

Why? because I like to hear from people before lynching. I mean I know you love the speed lynch but brett was on my list and your list and I'd like to hear from the person he is calling out to be scum. Not to mention, I can never get a good read on her. FTR, I'm inclined to believe him but its still the right thing to do.

I'm sure its just going to muddy the waters, but like I said to your mass reveal idea, its a lot more beneficial to see it happen live then for us all to come out and reveal at the same time. It doesnt have the same effect.

what does speed lynch have to do with this jifwit?

A) I hate flying

Dude..

You're a mess..

Sober up

I find it interesting that CTM jumped all over it though and made a comment that made no sense.

What made sense to me was looking in to you next if Brett is legit..

And it still does, we'll see though..

I think it was implied that you should wrap it in bacon and add the mayo based dipping sauce on your own..

Wowwww ... nicely played, Brett.

So I guess it's obvious to you and your scum friends you've found the finder, based on the lack of a counterclaim all day. Congrats.

Here are my results:

1. Klecko = innocent

2. Pac = innocent

3. Crusher = guilty

Archived