Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

The red highlights toggle back and forth between you not being sure how it works, to being sure.

The green highlights flat out say you would become a roleless townie, which insinuates that you are roled townie now... but then you suggest that you might not be in the end.

Personally, if you can't be trusted as town or scum... then I don't trust you getting anyone of your own selection near L1. I'd be willing to consider doing this... under the condition that I place the L1 vote, and the unvote. I'm obviously town, and I don't want any 2 scum conspiring to time the L1 and hammer and screw us all over.

Don't really trust this mess...

Duh, way ahead of you I already said that either you or the person being tested do the unvote.

What exactly is difficult for you? After I use the one time ability i'm powerless. Hence LIKE a roleless townie.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Holy hell that is a good plan.

I'd suggest DPR as well.

Especially since both you and I are currently on him, so nobody should be afraid we'll ninja-hammer. Plus, anyone who thinks DPR and I are running a gambit should be in favor of this as well.

Hey, Wes - will you agree to be investigated by JVoR?

Im game. And since it is your ability/sacrifice, I would be ok with a test of whoever you see fit.

I also think thats the easiest solution. or else we are going to have 20 more pages debating who to pick, 20 more figuring out the voting order/voting. itll get slightly ridiculous.

I'm not investigating Doggin. You're slowly working your way to the top of my list Vicious. How about you?

Doggin, JVOR, Brett... :rolleyes:

I think, if your intentions are to be pro-town... you investigate the guy we just HAD at L1, Doggin, and verify whether or not we were on to the right guy. If Doggin ends up clean, then I think we consider lynching DPR... You taking a hard stance against investigating Doggin simply affirms DPRs assertion that you 3 are in league together (it was you 3 he accused no?).

And what would the town stand to gain at this point by investigating Vicioius? I'm not defending him, but seriously... with all the day one cases that have been made, that would be a complete fail. No matter how he turns up, it doesn't point us toward any conclusions about anyone else.

The red highlights toggle back and forth between you not being sure how it works, to being sure.

The green highlights flat out say you would become a roleless townie, which insinuates that you are roled townie now... but then you suggest that you might not be in the end.

Personally, if you can't be trusted as town or scum... then I don't trust you getting anyone of your own selection near L1. I'd be willing to consider doing this... under the condition that I place the L1 vote, and the unvote. I'm obviously town, and I don't want any 2 scum conspiring to time the L1 and hammer and screw us all over.

Don't really trust this mess...

I28 - the "if I flip guilty" portion is obviously meant to say "even if you don't believe me, what do you have to lose"?

Also, he's obviously not looking to place himself in a position of trust, since he's volunteering to be the day 1 lynch and be dead.

Duh, way ahead of you I already said that either you or the person being tested do the unvote.

What exactly is difficult for you? After I use the one time ability i'm powerless. Hence LIKE a roleless townie.

Yeah, I trust you more now.

I'm not investigating Doggin. You're slowly working your way to the top of my list Vicious. How about you?

What is it with you and Doggin? Anyway I'll play on DPR. I'm so confused right now I just want answers and I do feel DPR has been the scumiest to date. Also, if he gets a quick lynch from a retard L1 vote I still get answers.

FYI-Doggin would do me fine to but you're obviously not gonna bite on that for whatever reason.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: DPR

I28 - the "if I flip guilty" portion is obviously meant to say "even if you don't believe me, what do you have to lose"?

Also, he's obviously not looking to place himself in a position of trust, since he's volunteering to be the day 1 lynch and be dead.

Why didn't you tell him to type it that way in the first place? :rolleyes:

I'm really not buying this mess.

I28 - he doesn't want to waste his finder ability, and his life (since he's volunteering to be lynched) on someone he thinks is innocent. Makes perfect sense, to me, and there's nothing stopping the conventional finder from taking a look at me, so I have no idea what you're complaining about.

I think, if your intentions are to be pro-town... you investigate the guy we just HAD at L1, Doggin, and verify whether or not we were on to the right guy. If Doggin ends up clean, then I think we consider lynching DPR... You taking a hard stance against investigating Doggin simply affirms DPRs assertion that you 3 are in league together (it was you 3 he accused no?).

And what would the town stand to gain at this point by investigating Vicioius? I'm not defending him, but seriously... with all the day one cases that have been made, that would be a complete fail. No matter how he turns up, it doesn't point us toward any conclusions about anyone else.

I dont think DPR ever accused Doggin, JVOR, and myself in league together, if thats what you are trying to say.

But maybe I missed it.

Seriously, what do you have to do lose investigating DPR? If you know i'm townie, you know i'm not in league with the imperials, so why the fack do you care?

If the person you guys picked maked sense to me than yes. I'm making the sacrifice here. You find a loophole here why it harms town to do my plan with the listed players?

The only condition of "your" plan is that Doggin be protected.

I love this plan.

Yeah but either way we get answers. Whether this thing is a sham or not.

JiF is right, you are playing extremely arrogantly. Maybe being scummates with doggin is getting to your head, sure, I'm game. Want me to kick it off and vote for myself? You're usually not suck a ****y pain in the ass but throwing around threats like you know exactly what the **** is going on is certainly getting on my nerves.

I don't give a **** who you investigate. It's irritating for you to just act like LOOK AT ME MR. POWERFUL GUY and throw idle threats at me. Don't threaten me unless you mean it.

I28 - he doesn't want to waste his finder ability, and his life (since he's volunteering to be lynched) on someone he thinks is innocent. Makes perfect sense, to me, and there's nothing stopping the conventional finder from taking a look at me, so I have no idea what you're complaining about.

I'm not complaining.

I am making it clear that I don't trust that JVOR came to the table with this "truly unselfish" proposition, that he is willing to try on anyone in the game but you... while you keep popping in explaining what he "really" means every time I question his posts / intentions.

The only reason I questioned any of it, was to see who came out of the woodwork to support the proposition...

Hey, Wes - will you agree to be investigated by JVoR?

I know people are sick of hearing me go on and on, so I'll make this plain:

JVoR did not come up with that plan. Doggin did. Its got his ploting all over it, down to the whitewashed innocence and academy award winning self sacrifice.

Seriously, my radar is pinging all over Doggin being up to a plan, and this is just more proof of that to me.

All of the talk about Godfathers and Death Millers - and now, a "mysterious" role that he can't talk about unless something else happens tonight? I don't think so. I've been skewered by Doggin before, and I'd rather live to play the rest of the game then give over to his latest trick, thanks.

Fortunately, this should be an easy one to solve

TO ALL OF THE PLAYERS IN THE GAME: Do you have a special role that has to be activated? Don't answer on thread - I'm not asking for reveals -

I'm just asking if it exists out there. If you find yourself shaking your head, that's becuase it's all made up by Doggin.

He tried to pull a scheme, it didn't work, and he got caught. I'm hounding him on it, and it is very much to his benefit to have me dead. So he and JVoR, providing the strongest link yet imo, have cooked up this little plan.

I'm going back to read through it again...

Yeah but either way we get answers. Whether this thing is a sham or not.

Have a little patience... don't just jump all over this. Its obviously something that was premeditated and calculated before put into play... and it would be far more helpful if you all didn't trip over yourselves to play along...

No harm can come of questioning intentions here...

I've been crushed at work, but I've been trying to skim along, hoping that I'll get the chance to re-read and put together some clearer thoughts.

That said, I like JVoR's plan.

His role sounds town to me, as does Doggin's reveal. I don't see what we have to lose here.

I also very much like the idea of investigating DPR. I think clearing or condemning him puts us in the best position to move forward. So for now...

unvote

JVoR did not come up with that plan. Doggin did. Its got his ploting all over it, down to the whitewashed innocence and academy award winning self sacrifice.

Seriously, my radar is pinging all over Doggin being up to a plan, and this is just more proof of that to me.

All of the talk about Godfathers and Death Millers - and now, a "mysterious" role that he can't talk about unless something else happens tonight? I don't think so. I've been skewered by Doggin before, and I'd rather live to play the rest of the game then give over to his latest trick, thanks.

TO ALL OF THE PLAYERS IN THE GAME: Do you have a special role that has to be activated? Don't answer on thread - I'm not asking for reveals -

I'm just asking if it exists out there. If you find yourself shaking your head, that's becuase it's all made up by Doggin.

He tried to pull a scheme, it didn't work, and he got caught. I'm hounding him on it, and it is very much to his benefit to have me dead. So he and JVoR, providing the strongest link yet imo, have cooked up this little plan.

If you're town, what do you have to lose?

JVoR "investigates" you, and comes back with a verdict, we follow thru by lynching him to make sure it's legit. You think a (most likely) four man scum team is going to sacrifice one of it's own players on day one just to lynch a troublesome townie?

I don't think so.

If you're resistant, that just makes you look scummier from here.

JiF is right, you are playing extremely arrogantly. Maybe being scummates with doggin is getting to your head, sure, I'm game. Want me to kick it off and vote for myself? You're usually not suck a ****y pain in the ass but throwing around threats like you know exactly what the **** is going on is certainly getting on my nerves.

I don't give a **** who you investigate. It's irritating for you to just act like LOOK AT ME MR. POWERFUL GUY and throw idle threats at me. Don't threaten me unless you mean it.

E-spats=teh awesome.

:cheers:

If you're town, what do you have to lose?

JVoR "investigates" you, and comes back with a verdict, we follow thru by lynching him to make sure it's legit. You think a (most likely) four man scum team is going to sacrifice one of it's own players on day one just to lynch a troublesome townie?

I don't think so.

If you're resistant, that just makes you look scummier from here.

In a word, wrong.

I could use it on Doggin but i'd rather not since I don't particularly think he's guilty. I'd much rather use it on one of the names i mentioned. Just give me advance warning to PM Bleedin about it.

since you have such a boner for me. You can do it on me. If I accidently get lynched Im gonna whoop some azz. Believe that. Believe that.

So . . . the answer to "will you agree to be investigated" is "no"?

You know, you could have just said so :biggrin:

Oh, and Wes, let's be clear. You think my plan is to get a teammate to investigate you, presumably "lie" and say you are scum, get lynched, and . . . what? When he flips scum, (which, in your theory he is), how did that help "us"? What did "we" gain? I'm still on the chopping block tomorrow and a candidate for regular finder investigation, and your alignment is still in doubt.

Holy ****ing mother of God. WHEN I FLIP AS TOWNIE WHAT THE **** PLAN IS THERE?????

How do we know that scum doesn't have a power to obscure lynch results? Or that you are a death godfather?

i suppose character name could help in that regard however..

So was that a yes or no?

Archived