Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And for the record, I did not include Brett in the JVoR/Doggin/Slats lovefest.

Watch as all three move their vote from Crusher onto me.

Dude is symp - that's all. Occam's razor...

I think character name will give that up, though, wouldn't it?

So . . . the answer to "will you agree to be investigated" is "no"?

You know, you could have just said so :biggrin:

Oh, and Wes, let's be clear. You think my plan is to get a teammate to investigate you, presumably "lie" and say you are scum, get lynched, and . . . what? When he flips scum, (which, in your theory he is), how did that help "us"? What did "we" gain? I'm still on the chopping block tomorrow and a candidate for regular finder investigation, and your alignment is still in doubt.

But then I'm gone, and you're free to reign terror over the town without one of the best evil wizard killers to stop you. I'd say that's a rather decent gain. And so have you, many times before...heh

Nobody else finds it ironic that JVOR, Doggin and now Slats (the 3 players called out earlier in the game by DPR) have seemingly hatched this plan, and are now working hard to ensure that DPR be the one investigated?

We need to investigate Doggin - Why? Because of how adamant JVOR has been in saying he won't consider it, and because we just had the guy at L1 and it would be nice to know whether or not our original suspicions were on point, and because the 3 of them seem to be trying pretty hard to make this go one way only .... their way.

Vote Count

JVoR (3) - JiF, Klecko, Crusher

Doggin (6) - Sharrow, DPR, SMC, brettw4rd, Hess, Vicious

AVM (1) - Pac

Dan X (1) - CTM

DPR (2) - JVOR, Doggin

With 17 players remaining, it takes 9 votes to feed the Sarlacc.

FYI Bleedin, I unvoted: voted DPR

If this is a scam I just don't see how it helps Doggin or JVoR as scum or even if they are a 3rd party.

They basically reveal themselves for 1 innocent lynch.

UNLESS...Doggin is kid Vader and has no power yet.

Nobody else finds it ironic that JVOR, Doggin and now Slats (the 3 players called out earlier in the game by DPR) have seemingly hatched this plan, and are now working hard to ensure that DPR be the one investigated?

We need to investigate Doggin - Why? Because of how adamant JVOR has been in saying he won't consider it, and because we just had the guy at L1 and it would be nice to know whether or not our original suspicions were on point, and because the 3 of them seem to be trying pretty hard to make this go one way only .... their way.

Thats why if this is for real they should do me. they where all on my train. I dare dem bittches to step. Put me at L1, go ahead, I be ****ing people up.

If this is a scam I just don't see how it helps Doggin or JVoR as scum or even if they are a 3rd party.

They might only need one day until he gets some power to somehow stay alive? Is that possible?

Why would you include Brett with us when he's clearly part of the DPR/Crusher/Brett lovefest? :rolleyes:

If that's the case, then Doggin's the lynch after you. And me soon after, I imagine. It's a risk I'm willing to take. If you're town, you're being offered the chance to take out two scum and a symp for one townie. You don't take that offer?

Thats why if this is for real they should do me. they where all on my train. I dare dem bittches to step. Put me at L1, go ahead, I be ****ing people up.

I seriously don't care either way. He threatened me and I'm open to it too. You and I are in the same boat, townies with nothing to lose.

But hey, we're not, cause he doesn't think we are, but doggin is TOTALLY clean.

But then I'm gone, and you're free to reign terror over the town without one of the best evil wizard killers to stop you. I'd say that's a rather decent gain. And so have you, many times before...heh

:disgust:

Small hitch. JVoR gets lynched today, before you. If he flips guilty . . . you don't get lynched at all.

So . . . no.

Why would you include Brett with us when he's clearly part of the DPR/Crusher/Brett lovefest? :rolleyes:

If that's the case, then Doggin's the lynch after you. And me soon after, I imagine. It's a risk I'm willing to take. If you're town, you're being offered the chance to take out two scum and a symp for one townie. You don't take that offer?

Nope. You keep conveniently leaving out how I'll die.

Is that a diploma from the JVoR School of Intent and Emotion I see poking up from your pocket, or do ya just find me that attractive? *smooch*

Scum that gets an extra power after being alive for only a single day would be an absurdly unbalanced role.

And since its been stated multiple times throughout the game how much BG likes balance... it would be preposterous for you to be anything but town, right?

Do you always get away with spoon feeding people this crap?

Scum that gets an extra power after being alive for only a single day would be an absurdly unbalanced role.

That would be assuming that we all believe your story about that role even exisintg - which we don't - which makes your post wifom and distracting.

Keep it up. Are Slats and JVoR on break or somethig?

And since its been stated multiple times throughout the game how much BG likes balance... it would be preposterous for you to be anything but town, right?

Do you always get away with spoon feeding people this crap?

Uh, what?

Someone suggested that "we" might be playing for time because I might be a scum who got an extra power for making it to day 2. I'm pointing out that's not a legit possibility in a BG modded game.

star wars nerds, does a 1 time haily mary , save from lynch ability fit into a character?

Honestly not one off the top of my head.

Even if we're operating in star wars universe, the Jedi always have trouble seeing who is truly a sith lord, it's the cloud the fogs their vision. It's how Palpatine operated as the sith lord and Chancellor before becoming the Emperor. A one time save character really doesn't fit into any character I know from my nerdy brain.

Sorry about that. Fixed in the most recent count.

I'd like to hear the results on crusher..

this dpr/doggin/jvor thing feels too much like inbreeding and a play that i can't quite put my finger on..

Me too. I been trying to offer. Im just busy but let them bitcches step. Come on JVOR bring your little friend Slats too. Come stepping. I hope some fool gets happy and tries to lynch me. Oh man, gonna be some **** then. No reason they shouldn't they all suspect me cause of my terrible outburst. you bittches aint seen nothing yet. Come on, man. Step up. Pleanty of Crusher to go around.

I'd like to hear the results on crusher..

this dpr/doggin/jvor thing feels too much like inbreeding and a play that i can't quite put my finger on..

I'm open to myself or crusher. Since JVoR wants to throw around idle threats the second anyone even mentions his precious doggin.

I'm honestly open to anyone. But for the purpose of information I think it has to be between doggin or DPR.

I think Doggin's gonna flip town, but if DPR is going to push the idea that JVoR was a symp (when he flips innocent), then getting the investigation done on Doggin isn't going to help us much if DPR is going to continue with the same line of accusations.

The idea of this move should be to clear or condemn one person. DPR makes the most sense, IMHO.

DPR gets to L1, JVoR reveals investigation results on him.

We lynch JVoR to determine if he's town.

If JVoR's town, we act on his results. If DPR came back town, I would trust that because I do not see him and JVoR pulling an act this dramatic.

If DPR comes back scum, we lynch him tomorrow.

If DPR turns up innocent in his death scene after all of this, then Doggin's the next to be lynched.

But I don't think it'll get that far.

DPR - ideally you're town, and we can start to work together. As it stands, I don't trust you at all. You work off of way too many assumptions, ones that in my case I know to be 100% wrong.

Archived