Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Be they Jedi or Imperials, Ewoks or Droids, everyone could just not stop bickering and pointing fingers and being generally indecisive. That is until JVOR stepped up with a grand plan and when it was all said and done he had his finger pointed at one man, Doggin94it. Doggin didn't even have a chance to speak a single word in his own defense before 9 of the members in attendance lifted him off of his feet and heaved him right into the Sarlacc pit, a place he's a little more familiar with than most.

starwars80.jpg

Doggin94it, also known as Boba Fett the Bounty Hunter (Serial Killer) has been fed to the Sarlacc.

The twin suns of Tatooine have set, and night one has begun.

Please submit all night actions by 11 PM EST tomorrow (Thursday). If you have a night action that you do not intend to use, please be sure to PM stating as much.

**** YEA.

DOGGIN IS SOOOO INNOCENT GUYS.

Be they Jedi or Imperials, Ewoks or Droids, everyone could just not stop bickering and pointing fingers and being generally indecisive. That is until JVOR stepped up with a grand plan and when it was all said and done he had his finger pointed at one man, Doggin94it. Doggin didn't even have a chance to speak a single word in his own defense before 9 of the members in attendance lifted him off of his feet and heaved him right into the Sarlacc pit, a place he's a little more familiar with than most.

starwars80.jpg

Doggin94it, also known as Boba Fett the Bounty Hunter (Serial Killer) has been fed to the Sarlacc.

Please submit all night actions by 11 PM EST tomorrow (Thursday). If you have a night action that you do not intend to use, please be sure to PM stating as much.

Awesome.. Doggin must have had some kind of converison ability that made him wnt to make it to day 2.

I knew he was fighting to hard to be a townie..

happy hunting vig!

starwars80.jpg

oooooo, everyone worried about him not making it to night is teh smartness.

starwars80.jpg

My Gut (1) - Scum (0)

Yeah well, so much for Team Doggin, anyway.

Indeed.. I kind of thought jvor was aligned with him, but i guess not..

Love to find out if he had some kind of conversion ability or solo win condition of killing a character (han solo?) and thought he had figured it out?

The what is he up to angle is bothering me as well. Specifically, that his first reveal was " let me survivie the night and lynch me tomorrow. That wasn't working so then we get this plan, which also results in doggin surviving the day. It really has me wondering if he's got some kind of converison ability or something.

I especially agree with the first part about asking you being a charade for the get go

Ah . . . Doggin fear. It's been a while since you trotted that one out.

Ya'll remember this post count? About half a game ago?

You see the vote count on Crusher?

You remember when everybody argued and said I was crazy when I pointed out that these three were working together?

Ya'll are all crazy if you do anything that these three suggest.

*I feel like I'm playing in an alternate universe where it's okay for people to obviously be so connected like this...*

You mean the way you and CTM have been?

Well, given that I'm not scum, I can't really answer that.

But I'll tell you that I've modded many games with special win conditions and bonuses for play. Doggin will even back me up on that one.

Actually, modding is what I'm really known for. Well, that, and my sparkling personality.

This is true. In fact, I just modded a game where the scum could have won by dying. And I'm about to mod one (after this, which means in about 8 months, at this rate :biggrin:) where the scum can win by killing just one player.

But if there's a booby trap like that, as a mod, I always tell my players in advance. Wes too, as crazy as his games get

Third parties are usually hidden from the scum. Just like jvor was in the thing.

Actually looking back at JVOR's post it says "He's not part of the rebellion."

I think he jumped to the conclusion and wrote "He's scum."

But the report probably only told him that he wasn't part of the rebellion.

Doesn't help much with pursuing his defenders on day 2 does it?

This is true. In fact, I just modded a game where the scum could have won by dying. And I'm about to mod one (after this, which means in about 8 months, at this rate :biggrin:) where the scum can win by killing just one player.

But if there's a booby trap like that, as a mod, I always tell my players in advance. Wes too, as crazy as his games get

someone should pm him not to bother.. i've done this before and it suucks

From Wiki: Sometimes, successful lynching of the "Village Idiot" results in the mafia being able to kill two people that night.

Its possible. That would be HUGE for the scum team.

So . . . the theory is that JVoR is a townie who revealed to get himself lynched to help the mafia?

Bye Teh Doggin gonna miss you.

Bad form sir!!!

An experienced as you are, you know you shouldn't be posting about the game post-lynch!!!

Archived