Don't expect to wait too long

Jets1Fan

They have not traded up in all those years of the draft.

And to suggest that because they did something in the past, that they are guaranteed to do it in the future is ridiculous.

Who said guarantee? You said what rational would be used to think that he would most assuredly trade up. I think past history is a pretty good tool to use.

If someone is offered a cheeseburger or pizza 5 times and they choose the pizza 4 out of 5 times, there's a pretty good chance they will choose pizza the next time. no? hmmmm what was I talking about again? :banana2:

I would be 100% opposed to moving up this year and I have to believe the Jets won't do it. There is no Revis or Sanchez in this draft worth giving up our 2nd rounder or next year's picks to get (and no, under no circumstances are we going up into the top 10 so forget Berry and Suh...just...forget them).

Trading down into the top of round 2...and picking up more picks...now that I like.

I think he is more athletic and Berry hasnt popped alot of scouts lately..we will see...

Kiffin genius/system may have made Berry.

Sorry but couldn't be more wrong.

Berry was an incredible player long before the Kiffins arrived.

He was 1st team freshman all-american in 07' and then 1st team all-american in 08' all before the kiffins.

There are to clear-cut Hall of Fame players in this draft. Suh and Berry.

You can't even compare Berry to Thomas in my opinion.

later tonight...

My suspicions may just become a reality.

1. Haynesworth will be traded to Tennessee for 2nd Rd.er

2. Washington has fewest picks in this year's draft

3. Deep Offensive Tackle draft class for Wash

4. Wash trades down with the New York Jets

5. New York Jets select safety ERIC BERRY

This is what I've been posting/ranting/praying/wishing would happen, and I'm just gonna stick to my guns and hope that Rex and Tanny will do the same.

Here's to you Jets Fans!!

IT'S FINALLY HERE!!

Wouldn't one of these scenarios have to be wrong ? :biggrin:

Why are there still threads about us moving up from #29 into the top 5 for a non-QB prospect?

Because we have Tanny and he's a genius.

It is pretty dumb, but I'll never doubt Tanny again.

And I think it kills Tanny that he couldn't pull of the move to get Harvin last year, so if there is a possibility to move up and get a guy he really wants. He won't hesitate to give up another 3rd rounder or so to get it.

Because we have Tanny and he's a genius.

It is pretty dumb, but I'll never doubt Tanny again.

And I think it kills Tanny that he couldn't pull of the move to get Harvin last year, so if there is a possibility to move up and get a guy he really wants. He won't hesitate to give up another 3rd rounder or so to get it.

The fact that he wanted Harvin and Harvin produced so well is a good sign, but do you really think it kills him? Shonn Greene is a pretty nice consolation prize. If we had Harvin we probably would not have made the move for Edwards (maybe not even Holmes) and our running game would still feature Thomas Jones. We probably would have been screwed when Leon went down and Sanchez would have been forced to throw more. Imagine how many INTs he could have launched.

Archived