Things that suck

SouthernJet

I have a question.

Does a man, who lets say is in his 40's, 50's 60's and posts sexy pics of barely legal girls, ever think of his daughters - who may be that age? I mean, most men with daughters, that I know, would go bonkers if some guy posted a risque pic of his daughter, or a video of her "eating" a bananna...or if his young daughter dated a much older man...I don't get it.

That's not a bash on your either, Stalker. I'm just really curious if a man with a young daughter ever thinks of that.

I have a great relationship with my teenage daughter. I only post pics of barely legal girls who obviously have a poor relationship with their fathers.

SouthernJet wears the crown of quirkiness around here. Bizarre photo, he'll pull it out of his butt and make it work on a minute's notice. Maybe it's just me, but I find the guy very, very funny. Perhaps because I'm in my late 40's, perhaps because I love toilet humor. Who's to say?

SouthernJet wears the crown of quirkiness around here. Bizarre photo, he'll pull it out of his butt and make it work on a minute's notice. Maybe it's just me, but I find the guy very, very funny. Perhaps because I'm in my late 40's, perhaps because I love toilet humor. Who's to say?

see the wisdom that comes when one reaches thier forties ;)

Archived