Well I caved in...

ECURB

I will be taking a trip to NJ tomorrow for a stadium tour... does not mean I will pull the trigger but I am interested to hear what they have to say.

Anyone else wearing down? lol

I have been thinking about the tour for the past few weeks. Been slow to call Larry back. With so many full season tickets available on the secondary market I fear what may happen if I go and Larry is a good salesman. :-P

I will be taking a trip to NJ tomorrow for a stadium tour... does not mean I will pull the trigger but I am interested to hear what they have to say.

Good luck and Congrats! Same thought process going on here daily. I dont want to not be a part of something ive been a part of for years all over money. Just not sure I can lure my friends and family to pitch in on the costs.

I too feel a sense of wearing down and missing out.

I have been thinking about the tour for the past few weeks. Been slow to call Larry back. With so many full season tickets available on the secondary market I fear what may happen if I go and Larry is a good salesman. :-P

If you were a real fan, you would have pulled the trigger already.

I thought you finally got that 360.

Take the tour.....just leave the checkbook at home.

If you are a Jets fan and live in the area you are fool not to take the tour. You are never again gonna get a chance to have a look at the locker room, luxury boxes, etc. and other areas that are off limits during the game. Go get the freebie crap they hand out, take pictures have fun. But treat it like a tour and ignore the sales pitch.

Good luck and Congrats! Same thought process going on here daily. I dont want to not be a part of something ive been a part of for years all over money. Just not sure I can lure my friends and family to pitch in on the costs.

I too feel a sense of wearing down and missing out.

Yeah

I live in Florida, so it

If you don't buy the tickets just take out a good sized bet on the Jets making it to the Super Bowl. So that way if they go you won't feel bad about not having season tickets, you'll feel good about winning all that money. Sort of like how pig farmers buy futures on feed corn so if their costs go up they still make some money from it.

Take the tour.....just leave the checkbook at home.

If you are a Jets fan and live in the area you are fool not to take the tour. You are never again gonna get a chance to have a look at the locker room, luxury boxes, etc. and other areas that are off limits during the game. Go get the freebie crap they hand out, take pictures have fun. But treat it like a tour and ignore the sales pitch.

Like a time share...

Archived