Santana Moss = HGH doper

Sperm Edwards

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/redskinsinsider/santana-moss/santana-moss-received-hgh-from.html

Santana Moss received treatment from doctor accused of HGH smuggling, according to source

Updated at 1:30 p.m.

Washington Redskins wide receiver Santana Moss was among the professional athletes who received treatment from Canadian doctor Anthony Galea, according to two sources familiar with the investigation. On Tuesday, Galea was charged with smuggling and distributing human growth hormone.

One source said that Moss was the player Galea's medical assistant, Mary Anne Catalano, was on her way to meet in Washington, when she was arrested at the U.S.-Canada border on Sept. 14, 2009, with HGH, syringes and other medical equipment in her vehicle.

Moss would not discuss the matter at Redskins Park on Wednesday.

"I'll talk about football. I don't know about nothing else," Moss said. "I ain't got nothing to do with nothing that ain't about me."

Moss's name was first reported today by the Buffalo News. The newspaper, which cited unidentified sources close to the case in its report, said that at this point federal prosecutors do not intend to file criminal charges against Moss or any other athlete with connections to the doctor.

Redskins senior vice president Tony Wyllie said, "This is an off-the-field matter. I'm going to refer all questions to his agent, Drew Rosenhaus."

Rosenhaus did not immediately return messages seeking comment.

Is HGH really needed to run out of bounds?

Lol, love this:

"I'll talk about football. I don't know about nothing else," Moss said. "I ain't got nothing to do with nothing that ain't about me."

A college educated man there. I know there is the double negative, but what is it called when you have like 8 negatives in one sentence?

****, for what they are getting paid and what we have to pay to see them I say let them take whatever the **** they want. If they aren't shooting something into their bodys they aren't trying hard enough. I'll come inject them myself if need be. HGH sucks though, we gotta get him on that Cushing cycle.

A University of Miami education really works wonders.

He plays the " dummy up" role real well doesn't he ? :P

Archived