Jalen Rose calls for Magic team to be dismantled

Blackout

Rose was saying how they have no toughness, no leader and the team has flat out quit listening to Stan-Van.

oh and Lewis is getting paid fat $$$ to score 5 points a game in the conference finals

the Magic were so lucky KG was out last year or this POS team wouldn't have even made a finals

God forbid the man try to maximize his earnings.

did you watch him play this year in Toronto?

he's basically an international thief who defrauded millions from a Toronto based organization by pretending to be an NBA star

Nelson is one of the most overrated players in the NBA. Howard is very overrated too and can't put the team on his back, way too one dimensional. That said, they're still very talented and not that far away if they can add a few more pieces.

Nelson is one of the most overrated players in the NBA. Howard is very overrated too and can't put the team on his back, way too one dimensional. That said, they're still very talented and not that far away if they can add a few more pieces.

No way, Jameer is a role player. Now Vince Carter is overrated.

• 2 weeks later...

Jalen is right...everything the Magic did this offseason was stupid. I'm shocked they were as good as they were.

Jameer sucks.

Vince is one of the most overrated players in the history of the game.

Lewis should be ashamed of the money he is stealing from the Magic.

The Magic need a PG who's not a liability on defense and who actually looks to set up the offense. They need a player who can score at will and create his own shot...that player is not Vince Carter.

IMO the only players worth a damn that start on that team are Howard and Barnes. However, I love their bench. Just need to revamp their starting 5 for real players.

my team is going to be dismantled this offseason due to free agency

but atleast next year we still got Rondo (the game's best all around pointguard per Magic Johnson), Kendrick Perkins and Kevin Garnett + enough money to bring someone in once PP and Ray Ray's contacts are up.

but i'll miss this starting 5 so much

He actually did.

If you think one person (KG) on the Celtics was the reason they won the series..you obviously didn't watch.

Good thing you waited until they actually won a couple games to respond. Otherwise you would have looked like a real jackass. Oh wait.

Funny how Laker trolls wait for the results of their game to come out of the woodwork and talk ****.

Man up and represent your team, frontrunners.

Good thing you waited until they actually won a couple games to respond. Otherwise you would have looked like a real jackass. Oh wait.

Sorry..I've been here the whole time boss.

Keeping grasping for straws when someone calls you out on an argument that has no basis...that's a good look for you.

Archived