It

flgreen

If there is a God he will have a blizzard that day.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Why?

Im not trying to be a d!ck, but I dont understand why the common fan gives a sh!t where the game is played.

I live in NYC. It's gonna be an awesome atmosphere.

Plus, if the Jets were to play at home? How amazing would that be?

Maybe it'll snow, that would be a sight.

Hey ya never know. Maybe there will be a blizzard, and there will be very cheap seats to watch the Jets from.

Never know

well the Jets will win the next 3 superbowls, but do you really think we'll be there for 2014 as well?

I live in NYC. It's gonna be an awesome atmosphere.

Plus, if the Jets were to play at home? How amazing would that be?

Maybe it'll snow, that would be a sight.

If the Jets were in the SuperBowl? Yeah that would be nice. Going to happen? Probably not.

And I really dont see the atmosphere being any different in NYC. its already a big time city. And any fan stuff will be ridiculously crazy busy.

Why?

Im not trying to be a d!ck, but I dont understand why the common fan gives a sh!t where the game is played.

Yeah man, I was in Tampa for the one 2 years ago its just an awesome experience if you're in the city. Tons of parties being thrown by big companies/celebrities every night of the week leading up. Parades, and all the other fanfare that surrounds it.

I could care less about the actual game, its more the week leading up.

If the Jets were in the SuperBowl? Yeah that would be nice. Going to happen? Probably not.

And I really dont see the atmosphere being any different in NYC. its already a big time city. And any fan stuff will be ridiculously crazy busy.

Agree to disagree. :yes:

Go NY!!!!!!

New York/New Jersey will host Super Bowl XLVIII

Posted by Mike Florio on May 25, 2010 4:22 PM ET

As widely expected and believed, NFL owners have voted to award Super Bowl XLVIII to New York/Jersey.

The game will be played at Meadowlands Stadium in February 2014. Without a roof.

We've submitted a column on the subject to SportingNews.com. As pointed out earlier today, I don't like it. MDS does. Rosenthal hasn't shared his opinion, but since he lives in New York/New Jersey, I think I know where he stands.

The decision came on the fourth ballot. The first try failed to generate 24 votes for any one city. The second vote finished the same, and Miami fell out of the process as the third-place finisher.

On the third ballot, between New York/New Jersey and Tampa, neither got 24 votes.

Finally, New York/New Jersey won with at least 17 votes.

about the only reason to be excited by this unless you own a hotel or strip club near the stadium, is this may lead to stadium naming rights being sold, and an official end to hearing (like I did on the radio today) "the new giants stadium "

Archived