Am I reading this wrong?

GMJohnson

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dude little girls troll message boards of opposing teams. Get a life and go post on the Dolphins boards. :hipp:

No games till September so who's opposing who? It must be the three straight losses thats causing the hostility. I could care less, Ill post wherever I want, whenever I want. If you dont like it, dont reply. Sticks and stones...

There are plenty of threads on here I dont care about, you can tell because I dont reply to them. You should do the same, I promise it wont hurt my feelings.

Interestingly enough, I read most threads on a Jets message board when I have time.

I also don't read any threads on a Dolphins board.

I try not to...only what you trolls post on JetNation on a daily basis. What did I miss? Penny retire?

If you see a troll, ignore him. Thats what I do.

But to answer your question, Penne wont see the field unless Henne gets hurt. Thats been obvious since about Week 6 of last year. Penne is the 3rd string guy/QB coach, he can barely throw a ball 30 yds. We're gonna sink of swim with Henne for the next few years.

If you see a troll, ignore him. Thats what I do.

But to answer your question, Penne wont see the field unless Henne gets hurt. Thats been obvious since about Week 6 of last year. Penne is the 3rd string guy/QB coach, he can barely throw a ball 30 yds. We're gonna sink of swim with Henne for the next few years.

It was obvious that Penny couldn't throw the ball 40 yards the first two times he beat Henne out in camp.

Interestingly enough, I read most threads on a Jets message board when I have time.

I also don't read any threads on a Dolphins board.

Too bad. You should come on over to thephins and say hello. We dont have as many clueless pricks as you guys do over here, but we have lots of knowledgeable and respectful guys willing to go shoot the breeze, go back and forth, talk smack, etc, without resorting to childish namecalling and the like.

And to think, we used Henne to sweep you, and your #1 defense. But you still run your mouth. Amazing.

Oh my! Who is running their mouth? Your ****ty ass team did sweep us. Still couldn't manage a winning record. Pennington hasn't been able to throw a deep ball since long before he joined the 'phins. Yet two years in a row he ended up starting.

To get back on topic, there have been several articles about Ryan letting Westhoff use more starters on ST. If that includes Scott so be it. Specials are important. You should know that because in one of the games in your sweep the phins were thoroughly outplayed and only won because of two kick returns.

Too bad. You should come on over to thephins and say hello. We dont have as many clueless pricks as you guys do over here, but we have lots of knowledgeable and respectful guys willing to go shoot the breeze, go back and forth, talk smack, etc, without resorting to childish namecalling and the like.

Nah, instead of spending time on opposing teams message boards, I talk to girls. Sometimes even see them naked.

Oh my! Who is running their mouth? Your ****ty ass team did sweep us. Still couldn't manage a winning record. Pennington hasn't been able to throw a deep ball since long before he joined the 'phins. Yet two years in a row he ended up starting.

To get back on topic, there have been several articles about Ryan letting Westhoff use more starters on ST. If that includes Scott so be it. Specials are important. You should know that because in one of the games in your sweep the phins were thoroughly outplayed and only won because of two kick returns.

C'mon now, you dindt think I would sit around and let you bash my QBs like that did you?

Thanks for the Scott reply. I just find it strange they wouldnt have Joe Blow UDFA doing that kind of stuff. I didnt expect it to generate triple digit replies, most of it is guys taking shots at me personally, but Im a thick skinned guy so I laugh it off.

Max didn't need to ban 124. 124 decided that he is way too cool to post here, not to mention that he is a much bigger Jets fan than the rest of us.

I meant at ThePhins. I didn't know he was banned here. Are we sure he's not posting at PatriotsPlanet under the assumed name of 'BradysBabe124'?

Yep, thats the guy. He had the same hip problem last year. Then he went out and caught 101 balls for 1120 yds and 10 TDs. In 15 games. If you didnt like Teddy, youre going to HATE this guy.

And how did Denver do in the playoffs with your new miracle worker? Oh yea, thats right, same as your phags

Wow. How long did it take you to think that up?

instantaneous actually...and by replacing Ginn with Marshall the phags have done 2 things:

1) they have actually lost their only deep- threat, even though he couldn't catch, because Marshall is actually a possession reciever. He will give you alot of catches and a lot of yards but he isn't breaking any long ones or getting behind anyone

and

2) put their season in the hands of a guy who can get suspended if he breathes wrong...

good luck

instantaneous actually...and by replacing Ginn with Marshall the phags have done 2 things:

1) they have actually lost their only deep- threat, even though he couldn't catch, because Marshall is actually a possession reciever. He will give you alot of catches and a lot of yards but he isn't breaking any long ones or getting behind anyone

and

2) put their season in the hands of a guy who can get suspended if he breathes wrong...

good luck

I get it. Youre not impressed, so be it. Thats why they play the games...

Archived