PREDATOR Mafia Game Thread

DPR

CTM cries in agony, as the Predator grabs the back of his skull and punches into his lower back...

Pac is writhing under the other Predator's grasp, the sides of his neck bleeding from where the blades bit into his skin...

Another cry, and SMC is locked into combat with a fourth Predator...

The first Predator is still in the trees above you, watching...

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CTM cries in agony, as the Predator grabs the back of his skull and punches into his lower back...

Pac is writhing under the other Predator's grasp, the sides of his neck bleeding from where the blades bit into his skin...

Another cry, and SMC is locked into combat with a fourth Predator...

The first Predator is still in the trees above you, watching...

What you say you give all this Predator slaughter thing a rest and meet myself and Ms Crusher for a few dozen drinks and we discuss this like drunk tards. She doesn;t drink and has GPS on the Benz.

intoxicologist-at-makers-mark-bourbon-house-lounge-600.jpg

Crusher roars as he brigs a massive branch against the back of the head of the Predator holding CTM. CTM struggles for breath, then scuttles out of the way.

The Predator turns to face Crusher, but too many other team members have weapons trained on it, single point laser sights cover it's hide like stars in the night sky. It runs a finger over the arm band on it's wrist, and it's camoflage shimmers before it disappears.

ASECOND PREDATOR HAS TRIED AND FAILED TO KILL CTM.

Several other team members have surrounded the Predator holding Pac down, but as it watches the other Predator disappear, it follows suit. Within seconds it is gone.

A THIRD PREDATOR HAS TRIED AND FAILED TO KILL PAC.

SMC is on his own. As he was the last to be attacked, everyone had already rushed to help the others, and sometimes, there just aren't enough troops.

But the troops rush forward now. Just in time to watch SMC crouch, spin, and lash out with a long and wicked blade. Bright yellow blood erupts from a cut across the belly of the Predator. SMC jumps up, stabbing again with the blade, but the creature disappears and SMC is left standing alone.

A FOURTH PREDATOR HAS TRIED AND FAIELD TO KILL SMC.

The goup is stunned...shocked into silence.

Wes, write the damn scenes so I can go to sleep.

(yes, this really *is* how I'm spending my birthday)

Happy Birthday dude... I think I'll pour myself another Kettle One in your honor.

I'm giving this about 10 more minutes...

Crusher roars as he brigs a massive branch against the back of the head of the Predator holding CTM. CTM struggles for breath, then scuttles out of the way.

The Predator turns to face Crusher, but too many other team members have weapons trained on it, single point laser sights cover it's hide like stars in the night sky. It runs a finger over the arm band on it's wrist, and it's camoflage shimmers before it disappears.

ASECOND PREDATOR HAS TRIED AND FAILED TO KILL CTM.

Several other team members have surrounded the Predator holding Pac down, but as it watches the other Predator disappear, it follows suit. Within seconds it is gone.

A THIRD PREDATOR HAS TRIED AND FAILED TO KILL PAC.

SMC is on his own. As he was the last to be attacked, everyone had already rushed to help the others, and sometimes, there just aren't enough troops.

But the troops rush forward now. Just in time to watch SMC crouch, spin, and lash out with a long and wicked blade. Bright yellow blood erupts from a cut across the belly of the Predator. SMC jumps up, stabbing again with the blade, but the creature disappears and SMC is left standing alone.

A FOURTH PREDATOR HAS TRIED AND FAIELD TO KILL SMC.

The goup is stunned...shocked into silence.

Well their previous strategy seems to have been thrown out the window. I guess zeroing in on the quiet players isn't the cool thing to do anymore.

What did JVoR ever do to you?

That is clever and funny.. but i have no more rep for you

Happy Birthday !

And I agree, I don't know if I'm living or dead and am kind of anxious to find out :D

Nice..

Ok.. so if we're to beleive they aren't attacking themselves, this should clear

Shutout

Barm

SMC

CTM

Crusher

Pac :puke:

With 17 left and 6 presumed innocents, that leaves hunting for 4 scum amongst 11 players...

I have a feeling that a few of the 6 will turn up dead by EOD tomorrow, but for now, our odds are decent.

I think hess, dan, i28, nae and jif all have to be looked at closely this round..

Adella will get right on that...

Kiss my cute little toosh.

Anywhoo, I totally didn't expect this, and am kind of pissed with my brother, I guess they "need" me for one more night to watch my nephew. I know you guys are gonna be mad and rag on me for bad excuses, but nothing I can do about it. I come home once a day to take care of my kitten for about 30min, and that is NOT long enough for me to do anything here since you guys post so damn much.

But yeah, I get to babysit bright and early and then go to work for 8 hours. Thank God I'm off on saturday, and hell no am I babysitting another day. That means home after work tomorrow, and back into this crazy a** game.

Honestly, if I knew this would happen then I would have held off on signing up for a game over here until I knew I would be free the whole time. Deal with it as you will.

Nice..

Shutout

Barm

SMC

CTM

Crusher

With 17 left and 6 presumed innocents, that leaves hunting for 4 scum amongst 11 players...

I have a feeling that a few of the 6 will turn up dead by EOD tomorrow, but for now, our odds are decent.

I think hess, dan, i28, nae and jif all have to be looked at closely this round..

IMO, I believe we should add Lily to the clear list because based on everything that has transpired her reveal, in the context she made it, makes total sense.

Also, I think we're looking at 5 scum out of the 10 remaining rather than 4. A 4 man scum team in 22 player game seams quite small.

Aww Kivs.. want me to fly up there and take you for a birthday dinner? lol. *hugs* Happy birthday!!

IMO, I believe we should add Lily to the clear list because based on everything that has transpired her reveal, in the context she made it, makes total sense.

Also, I think we're looking at 5 scum out of the 10 remaining rather than 4. A 4 man scum team in 22 player game seams quite small.

I agree.. mentally I've added Lily and brett..

And lily keeps pushing the notion that they attacked one of their own, which if possible, would've been my move as well by now. For now we should assume innocent i think and wait to see what happens. If we're all legitimately innocent, they'll have to attack back into us six I reckon..

Nice..

Shutout

Barm

SMC

CTM

Crusher

Coming from someone who's not been targeted and is a low post count total, this is going to seem awfully bad but I'm hoping since I'm not on this list, it'll be taken as a bit more. Do we really think they'd be that obvious? At the same time, I'm almost inclined to feel that way after multiple attempts on shutout and Crusher now that they've tried to limit it but I don't know, it's just all over the place.

I agree.. mentally I've added Lily and brett..

And lily keeps pushing the notion that they attacked one of their own, which if possible, would've been my move as well by now. For now we should assume innocent i think and wait to see what happens. If we're all legitimately innocent, they'll have to attack back into us six I reckon..

I wouldn't add Brett. There's been no game evidence to suggest that he's clean.

Considering the size of the Predator team left and the 7 clears, we need to focus on the 10 remaining--active or inactive, it doesn't matter.

Also, as reckless as this may sound, perhaps we should consider speed lynching if we feel comfortable about someone in order to avoid day attacks by the Predators.

It's just a thought. It should be something to consider.

Coming from someone who's not been targeted and is a low post count total, this is going to seem awfully bad but I'm hoping since I'm not on this list, it'll be taken as a bit more. Do we really think they'd be that obvious? At the same time, I'm almost inclined to feel that way after multiple attempts on shutout and Crusher now that they've tried to limit it but I don't know, it's just all over the place.

You and bleedin are very much under the radar this game too. I keep forgetting about both of you ..

Archived