AFC East - 2010

Maxman

How about Tom Brady getting a pass from losing the 2nd best wr in the nfl at the time of the playoffs? Or how about getting a pass for it being his first playoff game after coming off a knee injury.

Or how about, this Sanchez did nothing but MANAGE them playoff games he was given for FREE.

oh, and you bring up week 2..do the jets get a pass for getting CRUSHED by the patriots in their 2nd game.

Guess what all you jets fans...The pats DESTROYED the Jets the last time they played..it wasnt close, it wasnt a "good game" the Patriots beat them very easily, like it was a NFL team vs a bunch of loud mouth arogant hight school players.

:boohoo:

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How about Tom Brady getting a pass from losing the 2nd best wr in the nfl at the time of the playoffs? Or how about getting a pass for it being his first playoff game after coming off a knee injury.

Or how about, this Sanchez did nothing but MANAGE them playoff games he was given for FREE.

oh, and you bring up week 2..do the jets get a pass for getting CRUSHED by the patriots in their 2nd game.

Guess what all you jets fans...The pats DESTROYED the Jets the last time they played..it wasnt close, it wasnt a "good game" the Patriots beat them very easily, like it was a NFL team vs a bunch of loud mouth arogant hight school players.

So is Brady getting a pass for losing to a rookie in his 2nd start or not? I just want to make sure I'm tracking for my own records.

LOL @ Sanchez being given Free wins in the playoffs. That is genuinely the dumbest thing I've ever heard in my entire life. The Bengals and Chargers didnt want to win those games...they gave them to the Jets for FREE, all for the love of Mark Sanchez!!! Shame on a rookie QB for managing playoff games. Shame on him.

So is Brady getting a pass for losing to a rookie in his 2nd start or not? I just want to make sure I'm tracking for my own records.

LOL @ Sanchez being given Free wins in the playoffs. That is genuinely the dumbest thing I've ever heard in my entire life. The Bengals and Chargers didnt want to win those games...they gave them to the Jets for FREE, all for the love of Mark Sanchez!!! Shame on a rookie QB for managing playoff games. Shame on him.

Yeah Sanchez sucks because all he did was do an outstanding job of doing his friggin' job in the playoffs. :rl:

Yeah Sanchez sucks because all he did was do an outstanding job of doing his friggin' job in the playoffs. :rl:

Shame on him. And we as fans should be ashamed of being proud of him because the Bengals and Chargers gave us those wins for FREE!!! He did absolutely nothing. Thats right, it was your imagination when Sanchez made those clutch throws to Keller vs. the Bengals and the Chargers. What you didnt know was that they were giving him those throws and wins for FREE!!!

It cost the Jets nothing, they were for FREE!!! The Benglas and Chargers didnt want to win. They gave the Jets playoff wins for nothing. Nothing = FREE!!!

Did Tom Brady get a pass for losing to a rookie in his 2nd start as a pro?

His second start after missing the prior season due to major knee surgery - um...yah, he does. Plus, he did not have his binky Wes Welker - who does make that offense churn. :)

Mark Sanchez was much improved in the playoff's and he was as good as the run game - once that collapsed, so did Mark. You better hope Green stays healthy.

His second start after missing the prior season due to major knee surgery - um...yah, he does. Plus, he did not have his binky Wes Welker - who does make that offense churn. :)

Then I'll give Mark Sanchez a pass for playing terrible his rookie season against the Pats on his first visit to Foxborough. Though that was probably the worst game I've ever seen from an NFL QB.

Side note:

Did you hear that the Chargers and the Bengals gave the Jets playoff wins for FREE??? It cost the Jets nothing. Nothing = Free. Thought I'd share that with you...not that the all knowing Garby wouldnt have already known that. ;-)

Then I'll give Mark Sanchez a pass for playing terrible his rookie season against the Pats on his first visit to Foxborough. Though that was probably the worst game I've ever seen from an NFL QB.

Side note:

Did you hear that the Chargers and the Bengals gave the Jets playoff wins for FREE??? It cost the Jets nothing. Nothing = Free. Thought I'd share that with you...not that the all knowing Garby wouldnt have already known that. ;-)

I do know everything, this is true. :)

I take nothing away from the Jets playoff run. Sure, you got their by luck - but you stayed there with talent. I think your Jets are the team to beat in the AFC East - unless Green goes down. Then your're effed.

I take nothing away from the Jets playoff run. Sure, you got their by luck - but you stayed there with talent. I think your Jets are the team to beat in the AFC East - unless Green goes down. Then your're effed.

Not to be a homer but that's what many thought when Jenkins and Leon went down.

Who knows McKnight could turn out to be great and LT could be re-energized.

Not to mention John Conner, and the still unseen Chauncey Washington.

I doubt it, but ya never know. lol

We stayed there with talent but we got wins for FREE!!!

Effed is strong. RB is probably the most replaceable position on the field. And when you have an Oline as strong as ours, just about anyone can pick up yardage. Every year someone comes out of no where on a team because of injury and performs at the RB position. So I dont think hypothetically losing Greene is going to eff us...just put more pressure on whinny pusshwah LT and McKnight.

And I actually disagree with you. Until a healthy Brady and BB combo is dethroned, its still the Pats division to lose.

We stayed there with talent but we got wins for FREE!!!

Effed is strong. RB is probably the most replaceable position on the field. And when you have an Oline as strong as ours, just about anyone can pick up yardage. Every year someone comes out of no where on a team because of injury and performs at the RB position. So I dont think hypothetically losing Greene is going to eff us...just put more pressure on whinny pusshwah LT and McKnight.

And I actually disagree with you. Until a healthy Brady and BB combo is dethroned, its still the Pats division to lose.

btw - you're being semi nice to me. Are you dying?

I ment he got into the playoffs for free.

The more I think about it, the more I think the jets will b lucky to win 4 games.

Obviously, 2 losses to the patriots, 2 losses to the phins, loss to the ravens, loss to the vickings, packers, steelers. and denver..those are all loses for 100% sure

the toss ups are Cin, and the bears..

then you got games you should win, but the jets always lose atlesat 2 of those a year..(which is when this board blows up the most asking for everyone to be cut or fired)

so you have to figure you will lose atleast two of Bills, Browns and lions..I say one loss to buffalo, and one to the browns.

Why do Dolphin fans think they are so much better because they added 1 linebacker and a wide reciever? Please.

Jets go 12-4

Phins go 7-9 like they did last year. Can't wait to shut them up!

The more I think about it, the more I think the jets will b lucky to win 4 games.

Obviously, 2 losses to the patriots, 2 losses to the phins, loss to the ravens, loss to the vickings, packers, steelers. and denver..those are all loses for 100% sure

the toss ups are Cin, and the bears..

then you got games you should win, but the jets always lose atlesat 2 of those a year..(which is when this board blows up the most asking for everyone to be cut or fired)

so you have to figure you will lose atleast two of Bills, Browns and lions..I say one loss to buffalo, and one to the browns.

You fail @ trolling, Actually you just suck.

Take your lame ass back to whatever sh!tty site you crawled from.

-Signed,

DLJ ( on behalf of Mgmt who is too nice to tell you to kick rocks)

You fail @ trolling, Actually you just suck.

Take your lame ass back to whatever sh!tty site you crawled from.

-Signed,

DLJ ( on behalf of Mgmt who is too nice to tell you to kick rocks)

Oh no..I disagree that the jets are awsome..I'm must suck

does this thread say AFC EAST 2010, only post if you think the jets will win the division?

does this thread say AFC EAST 2010, only post if you think the jets will win the division?

Don't you think it's pretty sad you have to crawl to opposing team's boards to troll because your team's fans won't accept you because you're ignorant?

I have no problem with people who support opposing teams posting here. I do have a problem with TROLLS coming here posting crap purely to evoke a reaction.

wait you don't like the jets? all this time i just thought you were a 13 yo darksider whose first memory was the keith byers fumble in the afc championship in'98.

Who said I was joking?

So you're not? I will hold you to it then, because if the Jets do win be prepared.

I am heavily involved with a organization to help such patients, my best friend growing up died from this.

Since you're not joking I appreciate the gesture, maybe we can get some attention through this.

PM me your info and we can get this ball rolling. No pun intended.

So you're not? I will hold you to it then, because if the Jets do win be prepared.

I am heavily involved with a organization to help such patients, my best friend growing up died from this.

Since you're not joking I appreciate the gesture, maybe we can get some attention through this.

PM me your info and we can get this ball rolling. No pun intended.

That made me lol. Touche.

I just don't like it when people are so politically correct and so sensitive to subjects that are well known. It's humor, enjoy it, don't take everything so seriously.

THat said, I'll get at you when the Jets win 13 games.

Archived