AFC East - 2010

Maxman

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Revis had help over the top, it wasn't his assignment. Deep half was, I believe, Rhodes.

Revis always has help, saftey help, like every other CB in the nfl..unless he is playing moss, then he has 4 other guys helping him, oh be he "shut him down" Revis Island, what a F*king joke LOLOLOLOLOL:p

Revis always has help, saftey help, like every other CB in the nfl..unless he is playing moss, then he has 4 other guys helping him, oh be he "shut him down" Revis Island, what a F*king joke LOLOLOLOLOL:p
Owner of the greatest season in corner back history, and no illegal video was needed.

How long will they let this clown roam free in the circus?

Owner of the greatest season in corner back history, and no illegal video was needed.

How long will they let this clown roam free in the circus?

Wow, again with the video taping? Even though there are pictures of the Jets doing the same thing? You just ignor that huh? But we no better dont we? yea we know better.

One thing to be an arrogant fanbase when you have reason to be....still unsavory. But another altogether when your team has won squat. That's downright retarded.

:hand: You are absolutely ridiculous. Seriously, you have issues. You act like the Pats are the only team to be winners in the history of sports. A fan can act how ever they want...they are a fan.

I know you patsies invented everything Football related, how to play, how to act, how to be a fan, etc. But my god woman, get the **** off it. Who do you think you are?

Fans are fans. There is no wrong or right way to be a fan. I'm a Gator Alum. We had a pretty dominate run. I dont go around gloating, talking ****, acting like the University of Florida is the end all be all in college sports and I know everything about being a winner because of it, the way you do about the Pats. Why? Because its ****ing stupid and people should cheer for their team no matter how good or bad in whatever fashion they want.

Nobody gives a **** or respects your opinion more than any one else because you were a fan of team who dominated for a couple of years. You have major issues. I dont know if its because you cant stand the fact that your team is done and your championships are jaded by a systematic cheating scandal or if its just the plain fact you really think you are better than everyone else...but I suggest you seek some help. You take yourself wayyyy to seriously.

:hand: You are absolutely ridiculous. Seriously, you have issues. You act like the Pats are the only team to be winners in the history of sports. A fan can act how ever they want...they are a fan.

I know you patsies invented everything Football related, how to play, how to act, how to be a fan, etc. But my god woman, get the **** off it. Who do you think you are?

Fans are fans. There is no wrong or right way to be a fan. I'm a Gator Alum. We had a pretty dominate run. I dont go around gloating, talking ****, acting like the University of Florida is the end all be all in college sports and I know everything about being a winner because of it, the way you do about the Pats. Why? Because its ****ing stupid and people should cheer for their team no matter how good or bad in whatever fashion they want.

Nobody gives a **** or respects your opinion more than any one else because you were a fan of team who dominated for a couple of years. You have major issues. I dont know if its because you cant stand the fact that your team is done and your championships are jaded by a systematic cheating scandal or if its just the plain fact you really think you are better than everyone else...but I suggest you seek some help. You take yourself wayyyy to seriously.

First of all, this is a brilliant post and even further proof that JiF is the most underrated poster in the history of the interweb.

Second, I love this attitude that Pats fans have that their job is to come on our site and tell us how to act appropriately based on our teams' relative success. Thank you all for providing that service to us you sycophantic, arrogant bastards! :sign0098:

Wow, again with the video taping? Even though there are pictures of the Jets doing the same thing? You just ignor that huh? But we no better dont we? yea we know better.

But there aren't you idiot. If there were, the Jets would have lost a draft pick and been fined three quarters of a million dollars like the cheating, ****sucking Patriots.

But there aren't you idiot. If there were, the Jets would have lost a draft pick and been fined three quarters of a million dollars like the cheating, ****sucking Patriots.

Goodell loves the jets, he was a jet, therefor, the jets get away with things..kind of like how the cheated the nfl by hiding favres injury..you know, that one?

I am sooooo sorry that your insecurities get the best of you. There are ways to remedy that. Go to a shrink. In the meantime, stop thinking I am always referring to the Pats or my fandom. For example, Yankee fans can beat their chest all they want. Jets fans, not so much. This would be MY opinion. You don't like it - well, sorry it bothers you so much. Either refrain from reading it, block me, do some theraputeic pillow fighting with Zippy or go see a shrink.

I am sooooo sorry that your insecurities get the best of you. There are ways to remedy that. Go to a shrink. In the meantime, stop thinking I am always referring to the Pats or my fandom. For example, Yankee fans can beat their chest all they want. Jets fans, not so much. This would be MY opinion. You don't like it - well, sorry it bothers you so much. Either refrain from reading it, block me, do some theraputeic pillow fighting with Zippy or go see a shrink.

No, you're not arrogant at all. :roll:

No, you're not arrogant at all. :roll:

I am a little - really has nothing to do with the Pats....I've been a slight snob since birth.

Anyway, what exactly do you and Spicoli think of yourselves? Laid-back, diverse lovers of all? I mean, really, you can spew all the bullsh*t you want, but it seems to me I post a lot of the same sh*t that you do - I just cheer for different laundry.

BTW - you do know that the Pats videotaped from the forbidden part of the field. That was the "cheat." But don't let a good excuse and ESPN hysteria feed the buzz! LOL! (and speaking of ESPN bafoonery.....last nights King James soap oprah/reality show/decision was as ass-kissingly pathetic as anything I have ever witnessed in my life. Brett Favre must be pissed!)

You cant use my line of seeking therapy...I just used that on you.

Your arrogance is unmatchable by any one person I've ever come across on a message board. Dont act like you are just giving opinions...you act like your word is the gospel because you root for a team who won some championships. To act like this isnt the attitude you take, is retarded.

So a picture of a Pats employee videotaping the Jets coaches is proof of what?

Not a very bright guy that one...

I am a little - really has nothing to do with the Pats....I've been a slight snob since birth.

Anyway, what exactly do you and Spicoli think of yourselves? Laid-back, diverse lovers of all? I mean, really, you can spew all the bullsh*t you want, but it seems to me I post a lot of the same sh*t that you do - I just cheer for different laundry.

BTW - you do know that the Pats videotaped from the forbidden part of the field. That was the "cheat." But don't let a good excuse and ESPN hysteria feed the buzz! LOL! (and speaking of ESPN bafoonery.....last nights King James soap oprah/reality show/decision was as ass-kissingly pathetic as anything I have ever witnessed in my life. Brett Favre must be pissed!)

You've been saying this for years but its simply not the whole truth now is it?

That was only part of their transgression. It is illegal to tape other teams' coaches sending in signals, period. It doesn't matter where you do it from. In ADDITION to illegally taping other teams' coaches sending in signals, they videotaped from unauthorized places.

And lets not get into the FACT that the NFL mysteriously destroyed the tapes or that the allegations of unauthorized radio signals in Gillette or the mysterious radio outages during crucial moments of games for visiting teams in Gillette just kind of went away.

The NFL covered up a much more widespread story of institutionalized cheating in New England to avoid having to address much more serious concerns over the integrity of the game and the legitimacy of a mini-dynasty.

You cant use my line of seeking therapy...I just used that on you.

Your arrogance is unmatchable by any one person I've ever come across on a message board. Dont act like you are just giving opinions...you act like your word is the gospel because you root for a team who won some championships. To act like this isnt the attitude you take, is retarded.

Not a very bright guy that one...

Jiffy -

You have some problems. You think my opinions are arrogant because of the team I root for. Whatever....seems to me that although your team has improved by leaps and bounds....your (as in YOU) mental state has not. You really ought to work on your self-esteem issues. You'll feel better about yourself. Days will be brighter. Beer will taste better. The calm will help you tackle those waves with a new confidence. Awe....

Zippy -

The video scandal is the second most over-hyped story in the history of ESPN - second only to the LeBron crappalooza.

I have heard coaches say they have done the same thing. Jimmy Johnson ring a bell? And, please - how exactly does videotaping defensive signals help, for example, Troy Brown block a FG attempt and lateral to a teammate for a score? Just wondering.

All that said, you will have this excuse forever. Jets fans rejoice!

Jiffy -

You have some problems. You think my opinions are arrogant because of the team I root for. Whatever....seems to me that although your team has improved by leaps and bounds....your (as in YOU) mental state has not. You really ought to work on your self-esteem issues. You'll feel better about yourself. Days will be brighter. Beer will taste better. The calm will help you tackle those waves with a new confidence. Awe....

Zippy -

The video scandal is the second most over-hyped story in the history of ESPN - second only to the LeBron crappalooza.

I have heard coaches say they have done the same thing. Jimmy Johnson ring a bell? And, please - how exactly does videotaping defensive signals help, for example, Troy Brown block a FG attempt and lateral to a teammate for a score? Just wondering.

You've heard one coach who happens to be Belichick's fishing buddy.

Jiffy -

Zippy -

maybe jets fans are guilty of over-hyping it but the league did penalize the pats a first rounder and belly half a mill so pats fans are at least equally guilty of under-playing it.

as any kid knows, "but the other kids are doing it" isn't a valid excuse.

maybe jets fans are guilty of over-hyping it but the league did penalize the pats a first rounder and belly half a mill so pats fans are at least equally guilty of under-playing it.

as any kid knows, "but the other kids are doing it" isn't a valid excuse.

Thank you.

Not to mention that the other kids really aren't doing it in this case. No other team has even been so much as accused of 99% of the **** the Pats have been accused of doing.

Garb loves to pretend that the Pats were only guilty of taping from the wrong place when any 5-year-old can easily explain that that is simply not the only thing they guilty of.

Garb also likes to pretend that all these other coaches have said they did the same thing when in reality she can only name one guy - a guy who happens to be the guilty party's best friend.

I've heard a lot of rationalization and equivocation over what the Pats did but Garb's delusion over this is absolutely pathological.

Jiffy -

I have no clue what you are talking about. But I'll just sum it up to the fact you are far more intelligent because you are Patriots fan and I'm just simply not smart enough to follow because I'm a Jets fan.

I have no clue what you are talking about. But I'll just sum it up to the fact you are far more intelligent because you are Patriots fan and I'm just simply not smart enough to follow because I'm a Jets fan.

:rolleyes:

You being a Jets fan has nothing to do with it. You're just a dooshie.

At least Zippy can have fun with it and doesn't take it so personally. You - meh, deep self esteem issues, I guess.

:rolleyes:

You being a Jets fan has nothing to do with it. You're just a dooshie.

At least Zippy can have fun with it and doesn't take it so personally. You - meh, deep self esteem issues, I guess.

Yes, I'm a douche with self esteem issues. Thats why I post at my rival teams site insulting everyone there for being an optimistic fan and preaching the gospel on what it takes to be a winner on and off the field.

You cant make this **** up folks. Garby takes the cake.

Yes, I'm a douche with self esteem issues. Thats why I post at my rival teams site insulting everyone there for being an optimistic fan and preaching the gospel on what it takes to be a winner on and off the field.

You cant make this **** up folks. Garby takes the cake.

I only insult back. Get it "straight" Spicoli. However, I do firmly beleive you have serious self esteem issues. Why else would a rival fan's opinion make you feel so inferior? Weird.

Man you are simple!

The picture you posted is of a patsy coach filming the Jet's sideline. :confused0058:

Your team does not need any help disgracing and embarrassing themselves.

It did not take anybody very long to figure out you are a dope, there's no need to prove it with every post.

I only insult back. Get it "straight" Spicoli. However, I do firmly beleive you have serious self esteem issues. Why else would a rival fan's opinion make you feel so inferior? Weird.

Oh puhleez, you come into threads all the time throwing blows out of no where for no other reason than you feel like flexing your all mighty patriot knowledge.

This self esteem thing is comical and you are embarrassing yourself with it. But if thats all you got...then role with it. It only helps me look better in these spats.

Archived