I'm in love with an Exotic Dancer

JustInFudge

Do I call Kira the Exotic Dancer?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do I call Kira the Exotic Dancer?

• Yes
    • No

Her name is Kira. She is just dancing to make ends meet while she is pursuing her career as Horse Whisperer. She has a horse named Fantasy. The last couple of men she's met have been dead beats. Then I came along...

She told me I was the hottest guy in the club. We have similar interests and share the same sarcastic humor. I'm in the 1 percentile of men that arent actually DBags that go see her and that turned her on. She whispered her number in my ear and told me if I could memorize, I can call her.

I think I love her, but I'm hesitant to call. Please help. I'll start a poll. Please dont call her a stripper in your responses, she's an exotic dancer.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Please don't turn into "thinks a stripper might like him so he winds up blowing most of his income on lap dances because this chick keeps leading him on" guy.

Puhleez...I like the real thing. This is the first time I've been to a strip joint in years...just so happens I met the woman of my dreams.

I don't understand how you could possibly be debating this.

If I didnt think I was in love, it wouldnt be a debate. I'm not the jealous type, but I dont want to fall for someone who earns money by having drunk men grope her all night long.

If it was just a booty call, there would be no debate. But she captured my heart. Not to mention Kira is a dream surf spot of mine in Australia.

If I didnt think I was in love, it wouldnt be a debate. I'm not the jealous type, but I dont want to fall for someone who earns money by having drunk men grope her all night long.

If it was just a booty call, there would be no debate. But she captured my heart. Not to mention Kira is a dream surf spot of mine in Australia.

We'll talk later.

You're not in love. You're in stripper love. Big difference, huge difference.

lol.. this happened to me once.. I wouldn't call if I we're you unless you just want to get your noodle wet

Of course I want to get my noodle wet. But I love her and want to take it slow.

You're not in love. You're in stripper love. Big difference, huge difference.

IDK dude, she complete's me.

Are you kidding me? Of course you call.

Most of them are crazy and have several guys + drug habits, if he's the type of mo that falls in love with every girl that bats her eyelash at him then he shouldn't. And yes I'm taking that at face value even though he's f'ing around..

btw.. this reminds me of the Menage show of seinfeld, where they cheer it on and then later admit that neitehr one of them are orgy guys.. lol

313.jpg

Why?

Ask to see a copy of her passport. If her first name is Alvin she is really a guy.

LOL - she is tiny...I doubt it.

Most of them are crazy and have several guys + drug habits, if he's the type of mo that falls in love with every girl that bats her eyelash at him then he shouldn't. And yes I'm taking that at face value even though he's f'ing around..

btw.. this reminds me of the Menage show of seinfeld, where they cheer it on and then later admit that neitehr one of them are orgy guys.. lol

No, she's got her **** together.

I think I'm in love.

The stripper who lives above me lives with a guy who's got the map of Florida tattooed on his face. You heard me right.

Exactly, which means she knows how to throw seven different kinds of smoke at your dick.

Look, if you don't do it, you'll be sitting around a year or two from now, stuck in some adult relationship, probably at a dinner party or something, and you'll be thinking to yourself; "what the hell was wrong with me? Why didn't I have sex with that hot stripper who wanted me?"

And then you'll cry. You'll cry because you know you were being a pusswah, and you lost your head and thought she'd break your heart if you did it. And then you'll realize that was a stupid way of evaluating that decision, because you thought you'd want a relationship with a stripper, which is just dumb. You were blinded by the glitter and her amazing stripper perfume, and you wanted to live in them forever. We all do my friend, we all do. But you can't, so when you get one of those rare opportunities when they'll do something as simple as having sex with you for free because they actually WANT to, you have to take advantage of it while you can.

The end.

Exactly, which means she knows how to throw seven different kinds of smoke at your dick.

Look, if you don't do it, you'll be sitting around a year or two from now, stuck in some adult relationship, probably at a dinner party or something, and you'll be thinking to yourself; "what the hell was wrong with me? Why didn't I have sex with that hot stripper who wanted me?"

And then you'll cry. You'll cry because you know you were being a pusswah, and you lost your head and thought she'd break your heart if you did it. And then you'll realize that was a stupid way of evaluating that decision, because you thought you'd want a relationship with a stripper, which is just dumb. You were blinded by the glitter and her amazing stripper perfume, and you wanted to live in them forever. We all do my friend, we all do. But you can't, so when you get one of those rare opportunities when they'll do something as simple as having sex with you for free because they actually WANT to, you have to take advantage of it while you can.

The end.

Ha. if it's jsut sex then sure.. But feel sorry for the sap that developers feelings, i do

If you think you're in love, Buddy, then you'd be a fool not to go for it.

Just keep your eyes wide open for any red flags at all. Strippers are a minefield. They're all just doing it short term for this or that reason - until they're still doing it at 45.

If you think you're in love, Buddy, then you'd be a fool not to go for it.

Just keep your eyes wide open for any red flags at all. Strippers are a minefield. They're all just doing it short term for this or that reason - until they're still doing it at 45.

This ones different. She's the apple of my eye.

The end.

Ahh, there is something magical about coming home with glitter on your ####, but do yourself a favor, before you decide to get involved with on, take a swing by the strip club at closing time and stay out in the parking lot and watch the lineup of worthless mopes that come to pick up their stripper girlfriends. We call these worthless leeches "suitcase pimps." Do you want to be lumped in with those losers?

I have a relative who found the one stripper who was ok.

she's nuts. wacko. bipolar. loopy. freakazoid. ...but pretty.

With her it's food. At any restaurant it's a sport to return the food, complain, and demand freebies and apologies from the manager. I once saw her return FRIES at Burger King because they weren't the proper shade of 'golden brown'.

But I'm sure Jif has found the good one.

I have a relative who found the one stripper who was ok.

she's nuts. wacko. bipolar. loopy. freakazoid. ...but pretty.

With her it's food. At any restaurant it's a sport to return the food, complain, and demand freebies and apologies from the manager. I once saw her return FRIES at Burger King because they weren't the proper shade of 'golden brown'.

But I'm sure Jif has found the good one.

But i bet she's great in bed. Sigh, its always about tradeoffs.

The stripper who lives above me lives with a guy who's got the map of Florida tattooed on his face. You heard me right.

That's just wrong, though I did read that Ocho Cinco has a small map of Florida on his left cheek -- his face, not other cheek.

So, Kleck, does your neighbor's tattoo look anything like this? :rl:

florida-face-tattoo-5886-1248196587-7.jpg

Archived