WIZARD OF OZ Mafia Game Thread

SMC

JiF, I brought you presents. Will you forgive me, baby?

batlogo.gif and batman-sm.gif

No need to apologize. I'm not mad at you, dissapointed you dont know better, but not mad. I feel bad for you because you wont ever get any of this action again. When I offer, you take or you never. That simple.

ok so lets make this easy... scum raise you hands.

Vote Pac

This is the worst idea ever. If the scum does that then everyone will just lynch them and the game will be over. Therefore not making the game very challenging. Its like playing hide and go seek when you know where everyone is hiding.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT--DAY 1

WWWWombat (1) -- Pac

Pac (4) -- AVM, Sharrow, I28, JiF

AVM (1) -- JVOR

Lily (1) -- Vicious

I28 (3) -- Slats, CTM, Barm

CTM (1) -- BG

Barm (1) -- Hess

JiF (1) -- Smashmouth

Smashmouth (1) -- Runin

Runin (1) -- DPR

With 20 Ozites in the Castle, it takes 11 to lynch.

Ok.. unvote vote Barm

for being ****ing dumb enough to get lead around by your dumbarse

CTM has voted 137 times.

But none of them are "serious" because they are obviously "early day one joking around votes."

So, that said. Can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Unvote

Vote CTM

Bwahahahaha! So funny!

CTM has voted 137 times.

But none of them are "serious" because they are obviously "early day one joking around votes."

So, that said. Can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Unvote

Vote CTM

Bwahahahaha! So funny!

Unvote Vote i28

omgus yes

FOS Barm, pac, jvor, dan, lily, vic

unvote BG

Vote Runin.

There we are, all present and accounted for.

Yeah well DPR, you think you can vote me. I'm a show you, I want my cds and my sunglasses back. You can keep the tellatuby dvd since I know how you like to watch it when you get lonely late at night. Oh and I hope you like the additions to your car's paint job.

Yeah well DPR, you think you can vote me. I'm a show you, I want my cds and my sunglasses back. You can keep the tellatuby dvd since I know how you like to watch it when you get lonely late at night. Oh and I hope you like the additions to your car's paint job.

Yeah, whatever...but do take another step back from the Teletubbies video. I don't know that you are quite ready for that level of phreek. These girls are seriously depraved...and it hurts so good.

Teletubbies.jpg

DPR did you touch them, not like emotionally, or the kind of touching someone does when they enrich someone's life for the better, I mean like touching them when you are drunk in a dimly lit room with some glitter, sultry music, and maybe a couple of lava lamps?

Archived