WIZARD OF OZ Mafia Game Thread

SMC

MOD NOTE: Very entertaining game thus far with the side humor, but we should be moving to get more focused.

So, I'm setting a Friday Night deadline of 11:45 PM.

That gives us the rest of today and all of tomorrow and Friday.

Fair enough, and with a day in and no sign yet of Verb, that's as good of a place to start as any if you ask me.

Vote: Verbal

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fair enough, and with a day in and no sign yet of Verb, that's as good of a place to start as any if you ask me.

Vote: Verbal

@mod This reminds me. In general, what will your policy on inactivity be like this game?

@mod This reminds me. In general, what will your policy on inactivity be like this game?

MOD NOTE: Inactivity can be dealt with by his/her fellow players. You can chose to ignore them or lynch to cast aside dead weight.

It's up to the players.

Okay, now that we are getting serious... first off... let me get this out of the way:

FOS:

1. DPR

2. Vicious

3. JiF

4. Slats

5. DanX

6. JVOR

7. Bleedin' Green

8. Lily

9. Pac2566

10. Runin

11. Smashmouth

12. CTM

14. Verbal

15. WWWWombat

16. AVM

17. Barmacral

18. HessStation

19. Naeann

20. Sharrow

Now. That said, CTM is where my vote is for now... I can't tell what the deal was with his drunken dumb ****tery, but he's usually too busy taking himself serious to let his guard down that much in one of these games.

I'll stay on CTM... oh yeah, and his vote is omgus.

Now. That said, CTM is where my vote is for now... I can't tell what the deal was with his drunken dumb ****tery, but he's usually too busy taking himself serious to let his guard down that much in one of these games.

I'll stay on CTM... oh yeah, and his vote is omgus.

Much like pac, you voting me is a safe place for you. Perhaps your mafia team is less predatarded this go round?

I stomp the ground, and snort, to alert Vic that he is in my breeding territory.

Wombats don't wear shirts.

Wombats don't play games. They f**king charge your ass.

It doesn't get any more serious than a wombat about to charge your ass. I scratch the ground with powerful, sharp claws, the dust stirs around pudgy frame.

My pudgy, furry frame that is.

Nostrils flaring, I lower my head. My horn (where the f**k did I grow a horn?), like some phallic symbol of my potent virility, is the last thing you see as skulls collide and mine remains the victor. You are now a bloody red ragdoll suspended in the air on my mighty horn.

F**k am I hard now.

Nice filler post.

unvote

vote: I28

You can't be serious. :rolleyes:

Do you guys want to explain the i20-Ape FOS'ing to Wombonky Kong or shall I?

Much like pac, you voting me is a safe place for you. Perhaps your mafia team is less predatarded this go round?

Perhaps I just want you lynched on day one so I don't have to see this inevitable post this game:

pied-piper1.jpg

I'll have to go check on your drunk girl posts, but have you now insinuated that Pac, Hess and I are all 3 scum again?

I didn't think you were THAT stupid.

I can't believe that neither i20 ape or DPR have half the scum figured out by now....

we're what? 300 posts in. You guys are slipping

Pish posh, It's child's play, really. i know everything about this game, and I have since you were a twinkle in my eye.

Moar booby pictures! That's what we need.

My spam wasn't disguised as a game-related post.

Mine was intended to humor the other players that will inevitably complain about me FOS'ing. Look at the pictures of the monkey and yoda... picking up on the theme?

Pish posh, It's child's play, really. i know everything about this game, and I have since you were a twinkle in my eye.

Moar booby pictures! That's what we need.

I see he found the martinis.....

I am quite fond of the wombat already. But yes, wombat, I28's post was a joke.

In the signup thread, did Verbal say he had anything to do today? In light of SMC's post, I'm concerned about having to deal with situations like those we dealt with last game, with the combination of deadlines and certain people disappearing.

I see he found the martinis.....

Oh, I can always find the martinis, It's like a sixth sense...it's uncanny.

Somebody let me know when things get going. I'll be in the rathole. It's Lady GaGa night...

I am quite fond of the wombat already. But yes, wombat, I28's post was a joke.

In the signup thread, did Verbal say he had anything to do today? In light of SMC's post, I'm concerned about having to deal with situations like those we dealt with last game, with the combination of deadlines and certain people disappearing.

He DID mention he'd play if we didn't vote him off d1. And I agree. We don't want the deadline and an AWOL player that we need to show up. Those are my reasons for voting Barm instead of Verbal.

Oh, I can always find the martinis, It's like a sixth sense...it's uncanny.

Somebody let me know when things get going. I'll be in the rathole. It's Lady GaGa night...

Did you ever get it clean after......... um, never mind........

Did you ever get it clean after......... um, never mind........

*stares through the monocle*

The rathole is kept spotless. It's tip-top. Just like any other 5 star den of inequity, and I'm not comfortable with the implication that it isn't...

*Licks thumb, and opens the guest list*

You were trying to be funny?

No. I said I did it to "humor" them.

You know humor, as in indulging those that have played with me before to satisfy the inevitable desire that they will want me to stay true to form and FOS everyone.

*stares through the monocle*

The rathole is kept spotless. It's tip-top. Just like any other 5 star den of inequity, and I'm not comfortable with the implication that it isn't...

*Licks thumb, and opens the guest list*

No, no, no. I meant after that incident. I love that particular memory, darling. :D

What?

Do I get points for making him show up?

Barm, if you don't post, we can't get a read on you, love, and if we can't, then we'll end up with the same situation as last game. Endgame and not enough from you to know a thing.

No. I said I did it to "humor" them.

You know humor, as in indulging those that have played with me before to satisfy the inevitable desire that they will want me to stay true to form and FOS everyone.

So you always throw meaningless FOSes around?

I'll have to go check on your drunk girl posts, but have you now insinuated that Pac, Hess and I are all 3 scum again?

I didn't think you were THAT stupid.

That's not what i said at all you halfwit

That's not what i said at all you halfwit

I know you have insinuated that I am scum... again.

I said I would have to check to see if you did the same for the other 2 tards. I know you have voted Pac, which would allow one to draw the conclusion you think he is scum... but you'll probably spin your way out of that at some point. :rolleyes:

Halfwit > drunk on cosmos.

Do I get points for making him show up?

Barm, if you don't post, we can't get a read on you, love, and if we can't, then we'll end up with the same situation as last game. Endgame and not enough from you to know a thing.

I've been posting. Not today since there was only spam this morning (which I'm now bored of) and I wasn't here this afternoon. Plus, I've had high enough activity games in the past to get myself killed around these parts. I am aware of how to play, Lily dear.

No.

It is what I get accused of. My method, is madness.

So instead of playing your usual game you are trying to look like you are playing your usual game while in reality you are sitting with your opposable thumb up your butt. Scummy imo.

Archived