Gore's Climate Change 'heats up'

SouthernJet

A Portland, Oregon massage therapist's claim of "unwanted sexual contact" against former Vice President Al Gore has been dismissed by local authorities.

Multnomah County District Attorney Schrunk said Wednesday there was insufficient evidence to support the masseuse's accusations. She has since refused to be interviewed by police and did not want the investigation to continue.

The National Enquirer first reported the woman's claim Wednesday, identifying her as a 54-year-old woman.

According to the police report, Gore went under the alias "Mr. Stone" at the upscale Hotel Lucia. On the day of the alleged incident, Oct. 24, 2006, Gore was in Portland to give a speech on climate change.

The massage therapist said Gore asked for an abdominal massage, according to a transcript of the interview released by police. The masseuse said Gore began to moan during his appointment, insisted that she go lower, and grabbed her hand and guided it to his pubic area.

She later claimed Gore tried to have sex with her and began to embrace her before she wriggled out of his grasp.

According to the police report, the woman canceled appointments with detectives on Dec. 21 and 26 after the alleged incident. Her attorney later canceled a January meeting the following year and said the case would be handled civilly.

The woman said she did not immediately report the incident because she didn't want to ruin her reputation and be made "into a public spectacle."

Gore announced early this month that he was separating from his wife, Tipper. The two had been together for 40 years.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2010/06/24/2010-06-24_no_charges_against_gore_after_masseuses_sexual_harassment_claim_.html#ixzz0rmMroTaF

Is there anything more annoying than massage therapists who get offended by rub-n-tug requests? That's gotta just be an occupational hazard right? I mean there's no way you get into the massage business without knowing that at least half your clientele is going to be expecting a big finish. Boggles the **** out of me.

If Al's getting some, I bet he's way more discreet than that. Sounds like some skank who thought she could cash in. FOX News will make her an analyst.

that would balance Spitzer signing on at CNN ;)

On CNN, a Prime-Time Return for Spitzer

June 24, 2010, 4:36 AM

Eliot Spitzer, the disgraced former governor of New York, will formally re-emerge in the fall as a television personality, hosting a new prime-time discussion program on CNN, The New York Times’s Bill Carter and Brian Stelter reported.

The news network announced on Wednesday that Mr. Spitzer, a Democrat, would be joined by Kathleen Parker, the Pulitzer Prize-winning conservative columnist for The Washington Post.

spitzer_19733t.jpg

If Al's getting some, I bet he's way more discreet than that. Sounds like some skank who thought she could cash in. FOX News will make her an analyst.

Come on - does anyone honestly believe that a former Vice President of the USA and a prominent public figure, is going to roll the dice with some 54 year old massage therapist to get his rocks off? Put politics aside on this one, this broad is full of BS.

As for the skanky skanky, she has the same qualifications as Keith Olbermann, so it's off to MSNBC.

that would balance Spitzer signing on at CNN ;)

On CNN, a Prime-Time Return for Spitzer

June 24, 2010, 4:36 AM

Eliot Spitzer, the disgraced former governor of New York, will formally re-emerge in the fall as a television personality, hosting a new prime-time discussion program on CNN, The New York Times

I liked Spitzer. He was going to come down hard on Wall Street. I figure that's why he got caught with his upscale call-girl. I'm roughly 100% sure that some big money people use the same service, and were willing to spread a lot of extra cash around to bag Elliot before he bagged them.

And seriously, this massage therapist is full of crap. C'mon!

Ah, integrity! Everyone claims to love it and know it, but no one seems to have it....especially politicians. Why anyone would trust ANY politician is beyond me.

Ah, integrity! Everyone claims to love it and know it, but no one seems to have it....especially politicians. Why anyone would trust ANY politician is beyond me.

We trust the plumber, landscaper, doctor, lawyer, mechanic, cable guy, minister, etc...and this chick probably said yes to all of them.

Come on - does anyone honestly believe that a former Vice President of the USA and a prominent public figure, is going to roll the dice with some 54 year old massage therapist to get his rocks off? Put politics aside on this one, this broad is full of BS.

As for the skanky skanky, she has the same qualifications as Keith Olbermann, so it's off to MSNBC.

Yeah, I mean thats like saying the President would sleep with an ugly White House intern.

I liked Spitzer. He was going to come down hard on Wall Street. I figure that's why he got caught with his upscale call-girl. I'm roughly 100% sure that some big money people use the same service, and were willing to spread a lot of extra cash around to bag Elliot before he bagged them.

Riiiiiiiiiight, he was set up.

:rl:

Riiiiiiiiiight, he was set up.

:rl:

Not saying he wasn't up to his pelvic bone in prostitutes. Just saying that he was paying a high price for discretion, and that someone else was willing to pay even more to nail him - in a way he didn't like.

Not saying he wasn't up to his pelvic bone in prostitutes. Just saying that he was paying a high price for discretion, and that someone else was willing to pay even more to nail him - in a way he didn't like.

Uh no...

He was going cheap there. That's why he got caught.

;)

And seriously, this massage therapist is full of crap. C'mon!

Same here. You see him now on talk shows all the time and he's a pretty brilliant guy. ****ing penises. A gift and a curse I tell ya, a gift and a curse.

Tipper & Al cover big assets

By ISABEL VINCENT and MELISSA KLEIN

Last Updated: 7:46 AM, June 27, 2010

Posted: 2:31 AM, June 27, 2010

Buying an $8.8 million California mansion months before announcing their divorce wasn't the only puzzling real-estate transaction for the Gores.

A month after snagging the Montecito estate in October 2009, Al and Tipper Gore transferred nine properties in Carthage, Tenn., from their own names into a limited liability company.

The transfer on Nov. 30, 2009, came after an Oregon masseuse lodged a January 2009 police complaint accusing the former vice president of sexual abuse.

The woman claims Gore came on to her like a "crazed sex poodle."

Experts say that transferring property is usually a way to protect assets from legal claims.

The Gores bought the California estate through a trust, which can be another way to shield assets, said Manhattan divorce lawyer Sherri Donovan.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/tipper_al_cover_big_assets_Dhe0Wi2jbjSxS7N7QOzgDN#ixzz0s40VBpd1

acrazedsexpoodlegore2web.jpg

Archived