Anyone else see the giant fan ruin fireman ED's Jet chant

Jetkid94

So at the game after a couple minutes of fireman ed getting the crowd loud they put him on the screen. I believe he was standing on his seat or something like that when a giant fan comes starts dancing in front of him and right before the chant begins he litterly shoves fireman ed causing him to lose balance. This all happened on the jumbotron to. Eventually the giants fan was removed but man It was pretty funny stuff. The giants fan is still a jerk though.

I saw that, Ed was not happy.

As a sidenote I am so glad that Ed is in the new stadium. Not in love with where he ended up by the players entrance. I thought 50 yard line in back of the opponents bench would be a good spot for the Jets to put him.

So at the game after a couple minutes of fireman ed getting the crowd loud they put him on the screen. I believe he was standing on his seat or something like that when a giant fan comes starts dancing in front of him and right before the chant begins he litterly shoves fireman ed causing him to lose balance. This all happened on the jumbotron to. Eventually the giants fan was removed but man It was pretty funny stuff. The giants fan is still a jerk though.

Well behind the players bench is the coaches club and I don't think they could've just handed him season tickets there. Like the fact he got first row behind the endzone shows me that they took care of him and I don't think he's paying full price. Don't think they could give him discounts in the coaches club. Or maybe he did pay for his seat fully and told the jets he couldn't afford coaches club.

They showed it no TV too. He shoved the guy back, he looked pissed.

Then he got a chance to do it and he had a crazy look on his face while held this yell like he was an opera singer.

Fireman Ed requested those seats to be near the players when they come out of the tunnel,and the Jets organization paid for them entirely. Absolutely reasonable since he is our unofficial mascot.

I think it would be better if he was at the 50 yard line.

Fireman Ed requested those seats to be near the players when they come out of the tunnel,and the Jets organization paid for them entirely. Absolutely reasonable since he is our unofficial mascot.

Are you sure it wasn't Ed's brother who requested those seats, so that Ed wouldn't have to sit on his shoulders anymore?

Well behind the players bench is the coaches club and I don't think they could've just handed him season tickets there. Like the fact he got first row behind the endzone shows me that they took care of him and I don't think he's paying full price. Don't think they could give him discounts in the coaches club. Or maybe he did pay for his seat fully and told the jets he couldn't afford coaches club.

His seats are free, and have been for years.

Guest Code of Conduct

The New Meadowlands Stadium Company is committed to providing a memorable event day experience for all guests. With that goal in mind, we have developed a Guest Code of Conduct which all guests are expected to follow. The New Meadowlands Stadium, the Giants, Jets and our promoters ask the guests to assist in creating an enjoyable and safe environment by:

•Respecting each other as well as our employees

•Consuming alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner

•Refraining from fighting, throwing items or using foul/abusive language or gestures

•Not displaying indecent messages on clothing

•Not creating a disruption to the progress of the event by their actions

•Showing their ticket when requested and only sitting in their ticketed seat

•Following instructions from staff regarding stadium operations and emergency procedures

•Allowing each other to be free to support their team or entertainer while remaining respectful and courteous to their fellow patrons, referees, opposing team fans and players

•Keeping the New Meadowlands Stadium SMOKE-FREE

Stadium staff have been trained and instructed to take necessary actions to ensure the above expectations are maintained. Guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest Guest or Safety Service Representative, any Guest Relations Booth or through our text messaging service. Guests should address the text message to 78247, type the word NMS followed by a space, the issue and location.

Guests who choose not to follow the Guest Code of Conduct will be subject to ejection and possible arrest. Take pride in your stadium and enjoy the event!

Guest Code of Conduct

The New Meadowlands Stadium Company is committed to providing a memorable event day experience for all guests. With that goal in mind, we have developed a Guest Code of Conduct which all guests are expected to follow. The New Meadowlands Stadium, the Giants, Jets and our promoters ask the guests to assist in creating an enjoyable and safe environment by:

•Respecting each other as well as our employees

•Consuming alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner

•Refraining from fighting, throwing items or using foul/abusive language or gestures

•Not displaying indecent messages on clothing

•Not creating a disruption to the progress of the event by their actions

•Showing their ticket when requested and only sitting in their ticketed seat

•Following instructions from staff regarding stadium operations and emergency procedures

•Allowing each other to be free to support their team or entertainer while remaining respectful and courteous to their fellow patrons, referees, opposing team fans and players

•Keeping the New Meadowlands Stadium SMOKE-FREE

Stadium staff have been trained and instructed to take necessary actions to ensure the above expectations are maintained. Guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest Guest or Safety Service Representative, any Guest Relations Booth or through our text messaging service. Guests should address the text message to 78247, type the word NMS followed by a space, the issue and location.

Guests who choose not to follow the Guest Code of Conduct will be subject to ejection and possible arrest. Take pride in your stadium and enjoy the event!

So how long until the Jets head coach gets ejected?

I saw that...Fireman Ed looked pissed and he prooooooobably could have wrecked that guy if he wasn't a class act.

Class act who started the shoving first.

What I see: Ed stands up to do his thing. Giants fan runs down to join in and make a scene, disrupting start of chant. Ed starts mouthing off and shoving. Giants fan leaves.

Good old New Jersey.

Archived