Chad Pennington First Game Back

idahojetsfan

I watched him live. He looked like Chad. Dump down check offs...the run was after a 3rd down time out...they boot legged him out and he had days (if I remember correctly, pretty sh*t faced at that time).

He then did his typical, pump fake long, hit the RB out of the back field, RB broke tackle and scored.

All this was set up by a pump fake one way, lay a balloon out there to the opposite side of the field into 2 defenders. Problem was, they both sucked and let B. Marsh take the ball out of their hands basically.

Chad threw a nasty hanging duck up to B Marsh, and of course B Marsh being The Beast that he is snagged it out of the air while surrounded by 3 defenders.

Add it to you vault of highlights, pre-season plays and regular season wins. :rl:

Chad threw a nasty hanging duck up to B Marsh, and of course B Marsh being The Beast that he is snagged it out of the air while surrounded by 3 defenders.

Marshall has a lot of experience for that type of thing, Kyle Orton's ducks are not much better than Pennington ducks.

Also, the CPoTY award was renamed 2 years ago, it is now the Chad Pennington of the Year award. Very fitting, plus the abbreviations don't change at all, so the NFL didn't have to change anything except a sign here or there.

That doesn't make him a beast, it just makes him a WR who had to play with Chad Pennington. Did you not see any Jets games from 2003 through 2007? Granted, there was only a 50/50 shot Chad was actually playing any of those games, but when he did that same scenario happened, I guarantee you. Marshall's far from the first to have to deal with that.

Marshall has a lot of experience for that type of thing, Kyle Orton's ducks are not much better than Pennington ducks.

Also, the CPoTY award was renamed 2 years ago, it is now the Chad Pennington of the Year award. Very fitting, plus the abbreviations don't change at all, so the NFL didn't have to change anything except a sign here or there.

It's come back player of the year, so the abbreviations would change.

No?

Yeah...bounced back nicely after the initial drop. You can tell why Revis says he's hard to take down. He had defenders hanging on his jersey trying to get him down.

I think you guys got a player there, but I think his hype is much bigger than his game...sounds like something the Jets could be saying pretty soon if all things dont pan out. ;)

Archived