Mark Sanchez: I love the Patriots, I love Tom Brady

Fifth Amendment

Yeah, he's definitely gay.

Posted by Michael David Smith on August 25, 2010 8:30 AM ET

Patriots quarterback Tom Brady said this week that he hates the Jets, while Jets coach Rex Ryan said he hates the Patriots.

Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez is declining to escalate the situation.

Asked if the feeling of hatred was mutual, Sanchez said, "No, I love the Patriots. I love Tom."

Then Sanchez looked into a TV camera and said, "I love you, Tom."

Whatever Sanchez thinks of Brady, there's no doubt that Jets and Patriots fans are happy to see fuel added to the rivalry. And Sanchez knows that every Jets-Patriots game is a big game.

"[brady's comment] doesn't matter," Sanchez said. "It's neither here nor there. We respect the heck out of them. I think he's a great quarterback, it's a great franchise, and we need to bring our best when we play them -- every time."

The next time the Jets and Patriots meet is September 19 at New Meadowlands Stadium. Get your popcorn ready.

No, you might make Ricky jealous

I used to wonder about Ricky. None of his teammates would help him up after carries, opposing defenses would taunt him mercilessly. He was a wierdo in the locker room. Something wasn't right. Apparently, Ricky exposed the players strategies for beating the NFLs drug tests, or so I heard. The guy seems to just march to a different cadence. But if he starts professing his love for Laurence Maroney or Marshawn Lynch, I'm gonna be clowning his a$$ too.

Yeah, he's definitely gay.

Posted by Michael David Smith on August 25, 2010 8:30 AM ET

Patriots quarterback Tom Brady said this week that he hates the Jets, while Jets coach Rex Ryan said he hates the Patriots.

Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez is declining to escalate the situation.

Asked if the feeling of hatred was mutual, Sanchez said, "No, I love the Patriots. I love Tom."

Then Sanchez looked into a TV camera and said, "I love you, Tom."

Whatever Sanchez thinks of Brady, there's no doubt that Jets and Patriots fans are happy to see fuel added to the rivalry. And Sanchez knows that every Jets-Patriots game is a big game.

"[brady's comment] doesn't matter," Sanchez said. "It's neither here nor there. We respect the heck out of them. I think he's a great quarterback, it's a great franchise, and we need to bring our best when we play them -- every time."

The next time the Jets and Patriots meet is September 19 at New Meadowlands Stadium. Get your popcorn ready.

That is awesome. Basically pulling a Bellycheat and giving nothing but praise.

Hah

Made Brady look petty by Mark. good work Mark your publicist is on top of things

You do know that Brady has said he hates the Jets in the past, right? This is not new news. I still think Ryan had the best answer. Perfectly honest one.

Kris Jenkins on Tom Brady:

"At some point in time, we're going to play them, and we handle these things on the field,” Jenkins said. "When you're going to be on the field, don't be a crybaby and be Tom Brady, running to the referees and always complaining. Don't be that. We don't do that."

FTW

Kris Jenkins on Tom Brady:

FTW

I <3 Kris Jenkins with all my soul. I hope Kris squats on his face after a sack. See if Tom complains to the ref or asks for seconds. Me thinks the later.

And Mark's comments are no surprise, the model is in fact, a gheyhomofagvaginaface much similar to Brady who is gheyhomofagbuttchin.

Archived