My Psychic Vision

SoFlaJets

Now I talked about this here a couple of weeks ago and Greenbeans commented on it too. A couple of weeks ago I went outside to smoke a cigarette just as the dusk was coming on and I was looking west at the darkening sky. At that time it was like a big screen TV was pulled down in front of my face and I was watching the Jets against the Ravens on opening night. I saw Darrelle Revis on the sidelines pre-game, in his #24 jersey jumping up and down and actually heard the announcer talking about how he signed a week ago. It was so strange, and so vivid-it was like a glimpse into the future. Now I know a lot of you guys are about to hit me with the funny stick but I will stand by what I saw that night. Revis WILL BE BACK, he WILL be in the Jets secondary on that Monday night.

Now I talked about this here a couple of weeks ago and Greenbeans commented on it too. A couple of weeks ago I went outside to smoke a cigarette just as the dusk was coming on and I was looking west at the darkening sky. At that time it was like a big screen TV was pulled down in front of my face and I was watching the Jets against the Ravens on opening night. I saw Darrelle Revis on the sidelines pre-game, in his #24 jersey jumping up and down and actually heard the announcer talking about how he signed a week ago. It was so strange, and so vivid-it was like a glimpse into the future. Now I know a lot of you guys are about to hit me with the funny stick but I will stand by what I saw that night. Revis WILL BE BACK, he WILL be in the Jets secondary on that Monday night.

I had a similar dream but Darrel Revis was actually a gigantic Bacon Avocado Cheesburger and I was the Meadowlands and he was delicious. Then I took a gigantic crap and Revis Island was sitting their floating in all it's glory. It was beautiful and gave me hope.

I had a similar dream but Darrel Revis was actually a gigantic Bacon Avocado Cheesburger and I was the Meadowlands and he was delicious. Then I took a gigantic crap and Revis Island was sitting their floating in all it's glory. It was beautiful and gave me hope.

LMAO-you are one lovable but disturbed individual Crusher

HA HA!!!! I love it! I am firmly convinced as of the moment I read this vision of the future.

Thanks Sofla!

HA HA!!!! I love it! I am firmly convinced as of the moment I read this vision of the future.

Thanks Sofla!

It was a strange deal Kyle and it happened just the way I described it in High Def and in color on a flat screen TV to boot-first time that ever happened to me too

Jimmy, I think what you saw was an NFL Network rerun from the 2007 season... ;)

Just get the damn thing done already...

-Rex Ryan

its funny i dont see Rex on hard knocks talking about all the great things he could do with all that cap room. or how great the team is without him.

He's saying get Revis on this team as soon as possible.

its funny i dont see Rex on hard knocks talking about all the great things he could do with all that cap room. or how great the team is without him.

Um that was my initial point? :blink:

I dont care how it gets done just get it done already.

Wait...so Rex wants Revis on the team? That changes everything.

Huh? The opening scene of the show when he is addressing the team and makes his funny about Revis, "God Damn, he' ******* good." He follows that up by saying, "its not about one man, its about the team"

I don't hear Rex saying live life like a meteor is going to destroy the world, so fvck it!

Either. :blink:

Archived