Cool story bro

Matt39

Long story short, I asked him about his boy from Pitt, Revis....all he had to say was "he's got 3 years left" and gave me the F him look.

Curtis Martin, not a fan of the holdout.

Curtis Martin is a man of integrity, unlike Mevis, hence his response.

rolleyes.gif

Easy to be a man of integrity when Parcells and Bradway are dumping heaps of cash on you without even having to ask.

Curtis Martin would have never held out regardlessof his contract.

That's not the type of man he is, if you know anything about the Jets, you know that much.

Long story short, I asked him about his boy from Pitt, Revis....all he had to say was "he's got 3 years left" and gave me the F him look.

Curtis Martin, not a fan of the holdout.

I can't WAIT to see him standing at that podium at Canton with his Jets jersey in a couple of years

Curtis Martin would have never held out regardlessof his contract.

That's not the type of man he is, if you know anything about the Jets, you know that much.

No one knows that.

Listen, I like CMart, but it's not like he was ever in a position where he was being underpaid in the NFL. He was also more than happy to sign the first real "poison pill" contract, making it impossible for the Pats to retain his rights once he signed his offer sheet with the Jets. Ask NE fans what they think of his integrity. tongue.gif

No one knows that.

Listen, I like CMart, but it's not like he was ever in a position where he was being underpaid in the NFL. He was also more than happy to sign the first real "poison pill" contract, making it impossible for the Pats to retain his rights once he signed his offer sheet with the Jets. Ask NE fans what they think of his integrity. tongue.gif

yea they'll all say thanks for the 1st round draft pix-besides slats, they have no friggin room to talk stealing our coach with a million dollars of our dead owner's money in his pocket

No one knows that.

Curtis Martin would have never held out twice in his first 3 years in the league no matter how much he was being paid and I say that with absolute certainty.

Curtis Martin was and is a total class act.

Curtis Martin would have never held out twice in his first 3 years in the league no matter how much he was being paid and I say that with absolute certainty.

that's one thing you can never say about Curtis-he never seemed overly concerned with the things that Revis has shown himself to be. All that "I need to make 1 more $ than the highest paid CB in the league" is something that is so far out of the league of what Curtis Martin was, and IS still.

When you say you "met" Curtis Martin, do you really mean you saw him from a distance while someone in his posse handed him a football card you had for him to sign?

If some nerdy jewish guy is considered his posse then yes.

I shook his hand and spoke to him for a minute then kept it moving.

rolleyes.gif

Easy to be a man of integrity when Parcells and Bradway are dumping heaps of cash on you without even having to ask.

wait let me try this......

120 million over 10 years is heaps of cash. and the man turned it down because its not the 16 mil/year that asomugha is getting so don't give us that freakin :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Caught you on Twitter last night Joe and saw that you started writing here. Congratulations.

Haha! Thanks. "Joe Bummer" is a goof name that I have with my band, a play on Joe Strummer. My real name is John. smile.gif

Haha! Thanks. "Joe Bummer" is a goof name that I have with my band, a play on Joe Strummer. My real name is John. smile.gif

pretty good one there slats-hey I'll tell you my band is getting better and better now that we have my son on keyboards-that kid has re-energized us and adds so much

pretty good one there slats-hey I'll tell you my band is getting better and better now that we have my son on keyboards-that kid has re-energized us and adds so much

That's cool. It's great that your son is into it. We just replaced our bass player, and my son probably would've been in the mix for that job if he wasn't 15. Lol!

Gotcha John, my name is Allan.

Caught the tweet from Eric (e_man).

On Twitter I am ARodKeysJetsFan.

Consider yourself followed.

That's cool. It's great that your son is into it. We just replaced our bass player, and my son probably would've been in the mix for that job if he wasn't 15. Lol!

Consider yourself followed.

my son James is only 17 and he's already the best musician in the band-I never saw a guy practice as much as him-we have a bunch of video stuff up on Facebook (which we use pretty much for music stuff)if you're on there and want to check a couple of things out let me know

Archived