The 'Revis/Jets Who is to Blame Poll'  

67 members have voted

1. 1. The 'Revis/Jets Who is to Blame Poll'

• Revis himself
    • Jets Management
    • Uncle Sean Gilbert
    • Revis's agents

I'm going with the agents.

Feinsod and Schwartz have a terrible track record with this team. Three times now they've pulled this type of BS with the organization and I think they're gonna lose yet again.

I don't see how anyone can blame the Jets now that we've seen these two dipsh*ts fingerprints all over the Kendall, Baker and now Revis situations.

The common denominator is a pair of incompetent boob agents.

I'm going with the agents.

Feinsod and Schwartz have a terrible track record with this team. Three times now they've pulled this type of BS with the organization and I think they're gonna lose yet again.

I don't see how anyone can blame the Jets now that we've seen these two dipsh*ts fingerprints all over the Kendall, Baker and now Revis situations.

The common denominator is a pair of incompetent boob agents.

Feinsod and Schwartz tongue.gif

sounds like a ambulance chasing firm you see on late night inmfomercialls

Greedymevi$$$.

This defense has the chance to be special, and he's ruining it by being a big meanie. He should play for minimum wage, because the drooling simps here would be willing to do that and they're clearly the best arbiters of moral economy.

Way, way off target. No one here is saying Revis shouldn't get paid. It's the amount (and no one really knows what that is) of what to pay.

Greedymevi$$$.

This defense has the chance to be special, and he's ruining it by being a big meanie. He should play for minimum wage, because the drooling simps here would be willing to do that and they're clearly the best arbiters of moral economy.

I'm confused by you. Are you not upset he isnt in camp? Do you not think this D could be special with Mevi$? Put the money aside, what he is doing doesnt bother you as a fan of the team?

Cuz like I've said before, I'm not pissed at Mevi$ for wanting to get paid. I'm pissed at neglecting the team that has serious shot a brilliance who hasnt had that shot in a very long time.

I'm confused by you. Are you not upset he isnt in camp? Do you not think this D could be special with Mevi$? Put the money aside, what he is doing doesnt bother you as a fan of the team?

Cuz like I've said before, I'm not pissed at Mevi$ for wanting to get paid. I'm pissed at neglecting the team that has serious shot a brilliance who hasnt had that shot in a very long time.

Of course I want him with the team. But smearing his character because he doesn't have the same relationship with the Jets as we do is full-retard. And that's not an opinion.

Of course I want him with the team. But smearing his character because he doesn't have the same relationship with the Jets as we do is full-retard. And that's not an opinion.

fans dont need to smear his character. his dumb actions do it for him.

"ohhhhh, i'm feeling sick. oh wait, i'm fine. its just contract issues." - Revis <--- enough said.

I think its more than that...at least for me it is. I know he's been quiet lately but his actions/statements during OTA's was enough for me to make a character judgement. Saying the sh*t he did and lying about injury is douchey. So, yeah, I think Mevi$ is a douche. Doesnt mean I blame him for what he's doing, just dont agree with it or how's he handled it.

I'm not smearing his character...I'm just some idiot on a message board. The only person smearing his character is Mevi$.

I think its more than that...at least for me it is. I know he's been quiet lately but his actions/statements during OTA's was enough for me to make a character judgement. Saying the sh*t he did and lying about injury is douchey. So, yeah, I think Mevi$ is a douche. Doesnt mean I blame him for what he's doing, just dont agree with it or how's he handled it.

The injury stuff was douchey x1000. Still doesn't justify the mouth-breathers who decided the Revis thread needed to be turned into a moratorium on his character once the page count hit triple digits.

The only person smearing his character is Mevi$.

Two people in a row have said this, but that only serves to makes it sound twice as dumb. Call me when Revis starts judging people based on some mental simulacrum composed of 50% made-up numbers and 50% old-fashioned red-blooded fan stupidity.

The injury stuff was douchey x1000. Still doesn't justify the mouth-breathers who decided the Revis thread needed to be turned into a moratorium on his character once the page count hit triple digits.

Two people in a row have said this, but that only serves to makes it sound twice as dumb. Call me when Revis starts judging people based on some mental simulacrum composed of 50% made-up numbers and 50% old-fashioned red-blooded fan stupidity.

oh, let me say it a third time. Only person making Revis look like a douche is Revis. oh wait, was it a fourth time, i dont know if i'm suppose to count when you said, "The injury stuff was douchey x1000" .......

First off, I'm not even getting involved in the money talks. All I know for sure, is Mevi$ said he want 1 more dollar than Aso. That statement alone, was douchey IMO. My issues with him are his actions, not the money.

And I'd call you but my salary isnt on display for the entire country to debate, so it will be hard for Mevi$ to judge my character based on my demands to be filthy rich ;-).

Anyone that votes Uncle or Agents is stupid.

They're not stupid. Well, they are, but more to the point in this instance they're emotionally stunted homers. Can't blame the Jets, can't blame the once and future Jet, gotta find a scapegoat.

oh, let me say it a third time. Only person making Revis look like a douche is Revis. oh wait, was it a fourth time, i dont know if i'm suppose to count when you said, "The injury stuff was douchey x1000" .......

Say it as many times as you like. If you want to rationalize ad hominem attacks by saying Revis deserves them, you need to recognize that the greedy scumbag will be on the field as the Jets' best player this season and then decide exactly how much rational perspective you're willing to let this sap from you before 9/13 hits; if this board is any indication, the stands are going to be mighty empty that night. That'll show him.

Say it as many times as you like. If you want to rationalize ad hominem attacks by saying Revis deserves them, you need to recognize that the greedy scumbag will be on the field as the Jets' best player this season and then decide exactly how much rational perspective you're willing to let this sap from you before 9/13 hits; if this board is any indication, the stands are going to be mighty empty that night. That'll show him.

why would the stands be empty? you're constantly making assumptions that seems to come out of thin air.

last time i checked, it was team jets, not team revis. i didnt know for the past half century, jets fans have only been going to see revis....

They're not stupid. Well, they are, but more to the point in this instance they're emotionally stunted homers. Can't blame the Jets, can't blame the once and future Jet, gotta find a scapegoat.

Where's the "this is how the business operates" option in that? So if I don't think either side is doing anything wrong in particular, I'm not allowed to simply blame the system that results in holdouts like these in the first place?

Where's the "this is how the business operates" option in that? So if I don't think either side is doing anything wrong in particular, I'm not allowed to simply blame the system that results in holdouts like these in the first place?

Of course you are. It's a sound, reasonable take on the situation. That's why it's not a poll option.

Archived