So, what's the deal with Charles Woodson?

NIGHT STALKER

He received the double the votes that MEvis did in being voted defensive player of the year...also, plays the same position that MEvis plays, so why isn't he bitching about being the highest paid CB? Unles I missed it and he's holding out? :rolleyes:<_<

Well...he still has three years left on his contract so it would be a bit premature for him to be demanding a new contract, typically that doesn't occur until the final year of the contract or with two years left at the earliest.....oh wait never mind....

woodson got a 10 million dollar bonus check back when that was disgustingly huge money for a CB.

fwiw people say Revis didn't win DPOY and the 2009 Jets didn't win a ring but they came close on both counts. if Revis isn't the 1st best defender in the league, he's actually the second, that's splitting hairs. Either way they need this player for Boldin, Moss and Marshall.

cromartie was not in the discussion for the NFL's best defender. He might have been top 200. and Kyle Wilson was in the MAC.

He received the double the votes that MEvis did in being voted defensive player of the year...also, plays the same position that MEvis plays, so why isn't he bitching about being the highest paid CB? Unles I missed it and he's holding out? :rolleyes:<_<

Woodson is probably not scheduled to only make 1 Mil this year.

If you ask me, Tanny screwed the Revis contract up. What did Revis make in 2009, 9 Mil?

Woodson is probably not scheduled to only make 1 Mil this year.

If you ask me, Tanny screwed the Revis contract up. What did Revis make in 2009, 9 Mil?

He screwed it up? really? Revis held out for it and he had a 15 million dollar signing bonus and he still has 20 million dollar left for him to make under that contract.

Well...he still has three years left on his contract so it would be a bit premature for him to be demanding a new contract, typically that doesn't occur until the final year of the contract or with two years left at the earliest.....oh wait never mind....

I know you're not talking. The Jets are not the only team with a player serioulsy thinking about holding out the year.

******* Pats* fans are stupid.

Archived